Westfx on zulutrade

-removed, so that it doesn’t confuse things for new account-

Finally, normal trading shall resume.

Morning morning.

It should be a reasonably quiet news day today.

Expect the aud to show weakness across the board despite acceptable figures last night.
There may be 1 or 2 exceptions, like the aud/cad.

Happy trading.

Please rate this thread if you find it useful.
Thanks

As stated above, one of the exceptions to the general aud weakness was the aud/cad. Just had a nice 55 pip long come in.

Watch out for the aud news in the night/morning, it could get bumpy!

As expected the aud news did move the market, hopefully some of you benefited from it like i did.

And some more high importance news coming at 9.30am, this time for the gbp, so be careful!

Right, so the gbp news wasn’t a big surprise, but the gbp is due to give some progress back across the board.
So expect the gbp to generally weaken for the next few hours then begin to push higher once again.

How is everyones trading going then?

anyone there???

[B]Ok, well this was posted on another thread i have been active on;[/B]

[I]Quote Originally Posted by EDDY MO View Post
Sure, I do appreciate good responsible traders whenever I see them.
So, how do you consider continuing trading this week? do you follow the macro news, or you more of a technical analysis trader?[/I]

I never trade the news but I’m always aware that is has the power to override any technicals in the market, at any time. I would say the the markets move based on technicals 90% of the time and 10% fundementals.

So today, I am aware of the news releases but they will not stop me from executing any trades as none of the should be what I consider to be high importance or significant news releases.

Regards.

The markets seem quite unsure today, theres a lot of consolidation happening.

Be careful.

Morning!

Theres a bit of news out today, but it shouldn’t move the market too much.
So, technicals are expected to prevail.

Enjoy.

After the usd news has been released and the price action has settled. If the usd/chf price is up around 0.8850 then a small short might appropriate, down towards 0.8800.

Happy trading.

Another live follower!

And another!