What are the simple things that make you happy?

Life is too beautiful. We have made it so complicated with our desires for materialistic things. The site of seeing rain for the first time in the spring season makes me so much happy. I have too many positive things attached to it. What is your happy things?

The 4 F’s, having fun with family/friends around food. What else do you need?

1 Like

There’s no reason. I’m just happy and that is all

1 Like

You’re right, the simpler pleasures in life can make one truly happy.

1 Like

Smell of earth after rain

2 Likes

Bitcoin at $100k. Does that count as a simple thing that will make me happy? :joy:

1 Like

That would count as a simple thing that would make anyone who had invested in the BTC happy. :joy:

1 Like

some delicious food.

Pets, the smell of rain, taking care of my plants!

My cat always makes me smile with her shenanigans.

Totally agree with you Billy. They are enough for having happiness around.

1 Like

What else makes you happy guys?

I love the Christmas season! :smiley: Haha. I love shopping and giving gifts to my friends and family, so I’m really looking forward to that. :blush: Just the thought ot if brightens up my day! Haha. :smiley:

Better start shopping and wrapping your gifts! Me, I love looking at Christmas tree that’s full of wrapped gifts!

I confess I am not too fond of the season, less so because of the holiday and more so because of the weather. I really do not enjoy trudging through snow and slipping on ice-covered sidewalks.

I do not understand what will really make it possible. I do understand what you need that for everything. I do hope that it will really make you happy, good relationship with family and friends do costs a lot for whatever reasons out there. You need to fix it along with money.

What will make what possible? I don’t follow?

Well everyone awaits that time, happiness and joy all around:grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t get it either. :sweat:

YES! :blush: Hahaha. :slight_smile: In the Philippines, we start celebrating the Christmas season in September, and preparations just get more intense as December gets closer. :smiley: Haha. If you don’t mind, what country are you from? :slight_smile: