What are the simple things that make you happy?

Yay! That’s nice! I’m now excited to watch her show! :blush:

Maybe you can watch it with your kids to get them inspired too. :blush:

I’ll watch it with the whole family! :sweat_smile:

travelling around with my laptop and trading!!!

Hahaha! Cooking and washing the dishes are already handful tasks. But it’s also good to practice other chores so you will be good when you live on your own or when you have your own family. :wink:

I love the comfort and warmth of my bed. There is no replacement for it. I also love the smell of soil when there is a rainfall. You should also find happyness in these little things to live a content life. Don’t be one of the negative people in life. Nobody likes them around.

Well, one learns by doing. At some point (if you aren’t there already) you’ll have your own place and you’ll have to learn. Don’t stress thinking about it though, it’s no big deal.

a good and long sleep with my dog beside me. that makes me very happy.

Aww. :blush: This is sweet @mystic707! :slight_smile: After my grandma passed away, my family got two dogs to somehow lighten the mood at home. :sweat_smile: I’m loving their energy and they really help me avoid thinking of sad and dark thoughts. :sweat_smile:

sorry for your loss ria. happy to know that your dogs are keeping you company through this time.

1 Like

I feel happy when I communicate with good people.

Health and financial freedom

1 Like

yup, without good health you won’t be able to enjoy your wealth

Awww. :blush: Thanks for saying that! :blush: They’ve been amazing. :smiley: I could say that I’m doing much better now with my personal life. I’ve come to terms with the fact that my grandma’s no longer with us, but we’ll get to be together in God’s promised kingdom. :slight_smile:

no problem mate. i hope you stay happy and positive.

Such questions are always coming to my mind when I’m trying to fall asleep: ) But I usually think about some stupid things, or start Google them. What makes me happy… fresh hot coffee in the morning, good view from the window and also enough light in the room. Hate it when it’s dark.

Good food, good beer, good company and the freedom to do so… :stuck_out_tongue: \m/

1 Like

Oooh! :smiley: Haha. Same here! I super hate the dark. But, some people can’t sleep with any lights on. :frowning:

Hahaha! :blush: Sounds like a super fun friday night. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I believe in a philosophy that if you something for others who are in need then you will feel utmost happiness and peace. I always try to help others in order to make myself peaceful internally. This is the smallest thing that you can do for getting happiness.