What are the simple things that make you happy?

Unfortunately, there are many epidemics and massive dangers in the world. My family recently faced a problem like drug addiction. My sister’s husband started using drugs. At first it was energy. He worked hard and fell a little, so he began to stimulate himself. Then my sister found drugs. It’s very scary. Drug treatment is a long process. If someone like us is faced with such a problem I can recommend immediately seeking help. We consult addiction resource and receive free drug addiction treatment [Removed for forums violation]. This is a lot of help for us. Drug treatment clinics are very expensive

A beautiful spring day, my favorite time of the year by a country mile

Just spending time with my family makes me happy.

1 Like

During times like these, I’m very happy and thankful that all members of my family are safe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wife & kids
Walking/hiking
Beer/wine/cocktails
Winning trades
Listening to my daughter playing her violin.

2 Likes

Clean clothes straight out the laundry bag. Putting on a fresh clean undershirt after a very long, sweaty, dirty day and a nice hot shower.

Oh, and clean socks, too!

1 Like

Love this! :blush: I bet your family’s also happy to have you! :smiley:

YES 100% it’s been raining a lot here lately, and I often get my socks wet from the rain. It’s the worst </3

1 Like

Even worse when your shoes and socks are wet…and it’s only the morning! Wearing wet shoes and socks all day! Ugh!

1 Like

OMG just thinking about it :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Taking a pee after controlling it for hours is one of the best feelings in the world, especially in winter :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Do you all agree? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Having enough time, fast internet and quiet surroundings. I really appreciate all these little things because their absence would make my life a lot more harder than it already is :sweat_smile: Plus some home made cookies can really do the magic for me whenever I am having a rough day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The freshly changed sheets is always amazing.

I think coffee in the morning, lighting candles in a clean home, and reading during thunderstorms are my top three. Also looking forward to all that Thanksgiving comfort food that’s coming up, even though I’m the cook this year :turkey:

2 Likes

I get the sense of relief, but there’s also pain there! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like a perfect way to end the day! :blush: I’d also loooove that. <3

1 Like

OMG YES I relate to this on a different level. Especially when the sheets are extra fragrant. :blush: :pray:

I’m sure the meal’s gonna be amazing with you as the cook. :blush:

2 Likes

The only problem would be the workout session to burn the extra calories later :dizzy_face:

1 Like

The greeting I get from my miniature dachshund if I step outside for just 5 minutes

Sleeping in a cozy-bed after hot water shower, feeling the sun on my face early morning when I meditate on my terrace with birds chirping and flying around, watching the sun-set while sipping freshly-brewed coffee, cooking something or having my favourite food are some of the things that makes me super happy.

Yeah, one more thing. I’ve a very strange relationship with money. I keep my notes under the mattress or on shelves, in pockets and later forget where I’ve kept them. When I find them unexpectedly after some days it’s a surreal feeling, I am telling you.

2 Likes

You bet :grinning: and the dancing that can’t be stopped until the pressure is released :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes