What are the simple things that make you happy?

I like to enjoy a premium cigar with a glass of cabernet in my back yard while listening to Hotel California by the Eagles.

Nice! :smiley: Haha. It has that guitar solo that really gets to you! Or is it just me? :sweat_smile: Now you got me listening to it again! Haha.

I love seeing people respecting each other and hearing out everyone’s opinions. :frowning: When you think about it, it’s pretty “simple.” I wonder why it seems to be so hard for many. :frowning: :frowning:

I thing kind deeds make me very happy. You can earn all the money in the world but it will never give you internal peace. They are just superficial things. Kind deeds refreshes the soul and give you a new purpose in life.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, @Edmund85! :smiley: I also think that even simple and seemingly ordinary kind deeds could go a long way in brightening up people’s days! :blush: :blush:

As a trader, every win makes me happy and the understanding of the market makes me super happy. Apart from trading I have a huge interest in cricket and the winning moment of the English cricket team are the most cherish one for me. What are your interests guys?

1 Like

I think the thing that makes all traders happy is making a profit. :smile:

2 Likes

Freshly brewed coffee, good books, fireplace, cats, snow/rain, cozy nights in, candles, jazz music in the background and apple pie! My idea of a perfect life :blush: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: It sounds like such a dream. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s definitely something I’d like to go home to everyday. :stuck_out_tongue: Except for the cats (I’m allergic) lol

Chocolates, sleep, sweet fragrances, food, music and it is the:yum:never ending list :yum: .

1 Like

Bratwurst with spicy, brown mustard and craft beer.

Butter Almond ice cream with pure maple syrup drizzled on top.

The smell of cherry wood burning in the fireplace.

The smell of fresh-cut grass.

4 Likes

Cashews

If I was wealthy, I would legit spend thousands on them every year

Mmmm! :yum:

Reminds me of our cat patiently waiting for his sausage at the country cottage:

3 Likes

I looooooove chocolates too! :blush: Can’t resist them. Which is problematic cause diabetes runs in the family. :sweat: I hope you’re not facing the same concern. :pray:

Wow. :blush: Haha. For some reason, as I was reading this, I pictured you as someone who likes staying in a beautiful and peaceful cabin in the woods, just enjoying food and nature. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

Aww! :open_mouth: It’s almost time to go to bed, but now I’m craving. :yum: Haha.

This is interesting. I find the smell of fresh-cut grass especially obnoxious. But that may be because I am allergic to it. Butter almond ice cream sounds delish though.

Gorgeous pics as always @anon46773462!

Seeing my dog jump around, when he sees me coming back home.

1 Like

How about smell of soil after rain?

2 Likes

i especially sit at my porch after rain for this.

1 Like