What are you watching?

Just started the UK mini-series “bodyguard”
That’s wonderful!

Kung Fu Sue!!! hahaha

There really isn’t one bad episode. I’ve enjoyed every single one! I also appreciate the positive family values in the show. I haven’t seen that since The Cosby Show, another homerun show!

Night Agent, Netflix. A bit like Jack Ryan.

2 Likes

I started watching this again! I’m up to season 3. I never get tired of this show!

I watched 1987 recently, and it was good.

1 Like

Most of the times I’m watching comedy and documentaries.

1 Like

Watched 1899, pretty good too! But also this is the problem with using years as titles. They’re definitely not memorable months after you’ve finished watching it!

Oooh. :blush: I love true crime documentaries! :smiley: Haha. What type of documentaries do you usually go for? :smiley:

I sometimes watch social documentaries and also travel and adventure documentaries.

1 Like

Reruns are something I occasionally watch, depending on how much I enjoy the particular film.

Currently watching

I like this movie because it has so many cool cameos. Prof X, Reed Richard, Thunderbolt, and more. Also, I like the horror-movie feel they added to some of Wanda’s scenes.

1 Like

Hijack. Idris Elba. Apple TV.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen HIjack, but I like Idris Elba. He did a great job in all his movies. He was funny when he was on The Office, too!

Big fan of Luther, if you’re into detective dramas.

1 Like

I have already watched The lost city . any other ideas on romantic comedy movies?

1 Like

Both are hilarious!

There’s Something About Mary, a classic!

1 Like

He has a thing about his ears…

For anyone who loves sci-fi, The Foundation is a good one!

1 Like

I think you will also enjoy the books.

1. “Foundation” (1951)
  2. “Foundation and Empire” (1952)
  3. “Second Foundation” (1953)
  4. “Foundation’s Edge” (1982)
  5. “Foundation and Earth” (1986)
  6. “Prelude to Foundation” (1988)
  7. “Forward the Foundation” (1993)