What Broker do you use?

• FBS
    (Finding the right Forex broker can be a bit difficult)

I am a day trader but sometimes do swing trading too if I find any opportunity. So I have kept two different accounts. For daytrading, I use Fxview and for swing trading, I use Fxpro.

FTMO and IG.

How is gold trading going?

I have been using the Amakrets broker in my work for more than two years, although before that I tried many different options, this one most suited its conditions, and which one do you use?

I’m trading with Finpro. Really like their trading conditions.

i believe one should always trade with atleast two brokers. If not trade atleast create an account with 2 brokers to check the spreads and conditions offered at that particular moment.

1 Like

Agreed. I use 3 at the moment.

I guess to find the best broker because trading platform can greatly affect your trading performance, especially if you are scalper.

I have been working with Amarkets for several years, on the advice of a friend I somehow got on them

are they good? quick qithdrawals?

What is it you like? What is the leverage?

yes, this option suits me very much, there are no problems with payments at all, everything is fast and reliable

1 Like
I'm a beginner in forex trading, and I currently trade with FP Markets. I chose them after reading several reviews about it, and most of them were positive.

I’ve been trading with it for two months, and there are no issues like spreads widening or servers freezing; the withdrawals are also smooth.

Usual FP Markets salesman talk…

I like to use a few different brokers, don’t like having all my eggs in one basket. For forex trading I mostly use IG and ICmarkets. I then use EagleFX for mainly trading crypto pairs.

I have used a few brokers over the years but now I only use Hugosway

I have a 0 commission account with CedarFX. Originally signed up because of the low costs and because it took forever to receive withdrawals on my old account but they process them the same day. It’s also nice to be able to talk to support anytime instead of only during designated times on weekdays. Overall, I’m very happy so far.

I like their spreads most plus commission is also low. And leverage is upto is 500x.

1 Like

IC Markets
LonghornFX

1 Like