What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

hey guys
just thought i’d share my trade today. Took a London Open trade and went long at 13310 with a 20pip stop loss and risking 2% of my account.

reasons for entry:
major support level at 13320
nice judas swing down from 5am (gmt)
below central pivot (buy zone)
entered on small OTE on 5min chart

i also noticed that there was divergence between the cable and fiber on a 5min chart at arounf 8am GMT, the cable was failing to make a lower low but the fiber was.

after entry i was looking to take 50% off at 20pips, unfortunately my internet went down on my phone and i couldnt exit till a little later, by that time the price had gone up 36 pips from my entry at 13310. I got lucky this time and took 50% off at 36pips and moved stop to breakeven.

later in the day around 12:45pm GMT i got stopped out on remaining 50% of my trade. I made about 1.5% today so i’m happy with that :slight_smile:

hope this helps others, and also open to any other opinions on the trade.

the one thing that worried me was that i was trading in the fair value zone on a weekly trinity, other than that i thought it was a good trade.

GLGT

Michael plssss come back!!!

good to see you post! :D:D:D:D

i had to do a double take lol

Glad to see you pop in here. I hope everything is ok for you.

QUOTE=InnerCircleTrader;328466]Busy lil’ bees aren’t we? ;)[/QUOTE]

Welcome back :slight_smile:

I will be preoccupied for a few weeks to comply with the Big Boys… and videos will be added as each are sponged of any and all Millionaire Guild or future “services” as they see it…

Speedbumps… always speedbumps.

WOW i’m smiling ear to ear, if there is even a small chance that we will be seeing you again in the future!

good luck with it all and i hope this is all over quickly

man this is gooooood news!!!

I love you!

Hopefully you come back soon, in a room with innercircle traders.

Oh man i thought we had lost you forever. It was like losing a family member.

Welcome back ICT!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The sniper made it out alive.:smiley:

Glad to hear from you again ICT. I just found the thread last week, and all the guys and gals here are wonderful people. I think I have found the group to follow in this thread. I look forward to continue learning.

no kidding, I thought I had found some good stuff and in a vapor trail it had vanished. Welcome back, looking forward to learning more…

that is awesome news!!! Glad too hear it’s not too bad, alot of us have been a bit worried about you. Plus it’s been like a funeral around here.

Thank you for coming back - have just re - read post 1 on page 1, will read it again until it is engraved in my brain.

Wow What a surprise what a relief, good man Mike:D

thanks pipy my email is <[email protected]>

Nice new 1st post Michael :slight_smile:

tycoon…excellent trade.

probably getting a little lost in the news on the post before this one.

But congrats. sound analysis and managment.

Hi Pipy

Sorry to impose (this must be keeping you real busy!), but if you could send me the link too I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks again,

J

Clark (or anyone else), how do you get this torrent?

ICT!! Old sailor cant stop smiling, now I start work with my trading office again, soon to be ready with Ict starter kit :slight_smile: