What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hi eblip, what you want is something called Pivot Daily Macro

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37175151/ICT%20Pivot%20Daily%20Macro.ex4

I’ll leave it there for a couple of days.
Remember to pick false for show today only in the options.

longechoes …thank you soo much your a superstar of the highest magnitude…if i make my millions…your getting half…and ill hear no more about it…thanks again superstar…of the highest magnitued.

Hey vladul11, the traders trinity on the first page of this forum is what you are looking for as far as the weekly pivots and I do have his traders trinity monthly version but I would have to email it to you.

Your very welcome

I didn’t realise I am missing out on such great work! Kudos to ICT!

After making the following post on babypips, this thread really answered a lot of my questions on how I should proceed. [I][sorry, i couldn’t paste links as I have less than 5 posts, it’s actually post #238 on Pipcrawler’s Thoughts on Setting Newbie Expectations][/I]

I am already going through the videos and posts, and have finally removed all the exotic pairs from my account. It never occured to me that I do not need to be monitoring so many pairs…and as ICT said it well in one of the videos - “What are you looking for?”

TT is not pivots. It’s calculation formula is different. TT is just fibs drawn from the H and L of previous week/month. Pivots use the High, Low and Close of previous week/month. Be careful.

Yeah your right. I wasnt thinking. I do have his weekly and monthly pivot indicators though if you want them.

I have uploaded a new ZIP-archive with all ICT indicators I have. I added 2 indicators and a text file with descriptions to the previous package I uploaded a month ago.

InnerCircleTrader Indicators.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Note: You don’t have to register with a valid e-mail for 4Shared, just enter a fake one and it will accept it.

[B]What’s included?[/B]

_ICT Indicators Description
ADR
Asia Session
Asia-NY Session
Big & Mid Figure
Daily Highs & Lows
Daily Line Box
Daily MidPivots
Daily Pivots Shifted
Fractal S & R
GMT Pivots
Killzones
Macro Pivots
Market Flow
Market Flow Table
Market Structure
Monthly Pivots
Overlay Charts
Pivot Daily Macro
Power of Three
Trinity Daily
Trinity Weekly
Trinity Monthly
USDX
Weekly MidPivot
Weekly Open
Weekly Pivots

Credit to the great folks which programmed those helpful indicators! :wink:

looks like some one(s) have jumped from first to last page of the thread…

Ta-daa! :60:

the only two bits missing in the set are Monthly and Yearly Mid Pivots, but you could make the effort to draw these once a month/year I believe :smiley:

:41:

ICT_Pivots Set.zip (31 KB)

Thanks guys!

Kubio, actually i read from page 1 to page 700-ish THEN i jumped to last 100 pages :wink:

thought so… just there (700-1000) the indicators were changing hands… every week

i would like to say a big thank you to the guys providing all the indicators…

still waiting on the old videos…but someone will eventually give them up…im sure of it.
those with the old videos have made it perfectly clear that you dont want to share them…but as i make a few friends im sure ill get hold of a copy and make them available to everybody that wants them…
like ICT said the new stuff is keeping me busy…and im glad they are available to ALL.

in the near future …i can assure you all that i will have the whole ICT trader development kit…and i will make a torrent file from which anyone can download the whole shebang…(a word meaning absolutely everything)…

there already is a file that Clark put together, and he just posted the link again yesterday

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/44947-ict-complete-package-torrent.html

lazydogs and clark…i acutally think i love you.

InnerCircleTrader,

thanks for the great info and post,
it’s very easy to get lost in forex with so much misleading information
and all the different leading information that at the end doesn’t fit you

it’s great to have such helpfull videos to help you deal with all ur sentiments and give you some guidance in what for a newbie like me is nothing more than total caos

i’m on the 2nd run of the videos (with months between) and I know for sure that I will have to keep looking at them in the future

so I really appreciate your help, time and dedication to help unknown people.

big thanks :slight_smile:

I have plotted the divergence in USDx fiber and cable. I explain this way, …

" When US dollar up other foreign currencies will go down. In this chart USDX makes lower high and fiber makes higher low but cable makes lower high. so between fiber and cable there is a divergence, that means cable is strong while fiber is weak. As cable and fiber are co-related, fiber will follow the cable. On the other hand as cable is strong usdx should be weak and will go down."

Where I m missing or miss interpreting? Can any one correct me please?

imgur: the simple image sharer

In your chart USDX made actually a higher high, which is bearish if a Foreign Currency pair posts a higher low - in this case the Cable. So your analysis is correct, both USDX SMT Divergence and SMT Correlated Pair Divergence indicated that the USD would go lower.

Is this what you looking for?

PivotDailyMacro.zip (8.81 KB)

hey piparush…should have notified that i got the indicator that i was looking for…
thanks anyway…

998,500.......we should be there by tomorrow! 

if you have come this far and you are still struggling…here is a quote to cheer you up…

Many a genius has been slow of growth. Oaks that flourish for a thousand years do not spring up into beauty like a reed.- George Henry Lewes