What's your favorite TV series?

That’s cool. I will try the same.

Absolutely agree with you! The season was rushed.

Definitely not. Failed season.

1 Like

Is anyone else looking forward to The Witcher series?

Goliath, with billy bob thornton - attorney legal/mystery/thriller

Dark Matter - sci fi space and Travelers - time travel

I am so irked Dark Matter got cancelled and on such a cliffhanger too!

Agreed! I thought the show was great. It was a wonderful escape from the rigors of the day.

I’m surprised nobody has picked it up.

KC

Have you seen The Expanse?

I have not.

Surprisingly someone had mentioned that to me the other day.

I’ll have to check it out!

tx,
KC

The Expanse is a fantastic show, probably one of the best, if not the best sci-fi shows for the past ten years.

As for Dark Matter, I was surprised it didn’t get picked up someone else too. And disappointed.

2 Likes

If you had to think of other sci-fi shows that are AS good or within the same quality, which ones would you name? :slight_smile:

Ohh, there will be Lord of the Rings series??

Yeah. I feel like this should have been at least 2 seasons to make everything more cohesive.

1 Like

I’m ok with the ending it’s just that it was so rushed that it seemed like all of the character development didn’t mean anything. :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, but apparently it will be based on the Second Age, aka before the fall of Numenor.

@ponponwei,

I liked Continuum. Made in Canada. First season CGIs were a little hokey but I liked the plot line.

Edit: Altered Carbon on Netflix! two thumbs up!!

KC

1 Like

Watched first season of spartacus, it was awesome!!

I’m thinking of watching it. It has good feedbacks

I watched Altered Carbon and I ended up with pretty mixed feelings for it. I thought it had an interestinc concept but ended up being too action-oriented rather than delving into numerous questions and dilemmas that concept introduced.

Absolutely agree with you.
I had the same feeling. Especially about Dany!