What's your favorite TV series?

Dexter’s laboratory

1 Like

Same. Still haven’t watched it. With the current situation, I avoid depressing shows and movies. I’ve just been reading posts about it on social media that’s why I got interested.

Me too. I prefer to watch uplifting things at the moment, real life is stressful enough as it is.

It’s so sick

Lol that’s og

American or U.K.?

Game of Thrones

I’m also a big Game of Thrones fan, along with Sons of Anarchy and You. Haven’t actually watched Breaking Bad yet, but considering it next.

While not a series, has anyone watched the new Dune movie? Your review?

I watched it. I enjoyed it, a lot. although I felt it was a little rushed, perhaps. That said, it was so much better than the Lynch movie, which was such a huge disappointment to me.

Oh that’s great to hear. My movie list has grown some in the last few weeks. I need to catch up and check some of those movies off my list. Dune is at the top! Thanks!

Dark is a masterpiece. It’s a good watch for someone who enjoys science fiction.

You’re welcome, I hope you enjoy it! I certainly did and I am quite glad they announced they’d be making part 2 after all.

1 Like

Prison break; black mirror, The viking; Peaky blinders.

I was under the impression there might be several additional movies in the series?

Great show! Need to get back to this.

it’s possible. I’ve heard just about the direct sequel though, I don’t know about the rest.

Old but gold. Friends

My favorite TV series is Narcos. The plot is based on the true story of Pablo Escobar and his cartel’s cocaine business. It hasn’t disappointed me yet.

Some of the series I am currently hooked on are The great, the back summer, and the house of cards.

I started watching the new CSI show, I love procedurials like that.