What's your favorite TV series?

Doctor Who

I remember I tried to watch the old versions, with Tennant, but it just wasn’t much to my taste.

The Witcher, Season 2!

I watched the new season recently, I certainly enjoyed it more than Season 1…

Do you really like it? I guess even the original season was much too weak.

Season 1, in my opinion, wasn’t all that good, but things did improve. Hopefully season 3 will actually be good.

I thought season 1 was excellent. Season 2, so far so good! It was a while since I watched Season 1, so I had to watch some old episodes to get my bearings straight

Not a fan of Season 2?.

Actually I enjoyed season 1 more than I did season 1 in pretty much every aspect except whatever it was that they did with poor Eskel. :smiley:

Finished Season 2 over the weekend. I thought it was excellent! They’re really setting up the different factions for potential war in the next season. Very exciting.

1 Like

I was so glad that they revealed who Emhyr is this early in the story, because I really did not enjoy the approach of the book where it’s revealed at the very end through a giant exposition dump. This was a way better choice.

1 Like

Yeah Billions is good

Watching Friday Night LIghts atm

I started watching The Gilded Age. A fun costume drama so far.

Prison break , OZ Sons of Anarchy mostly HBO series oh and The Sopranos anything prison Mafia Gang themed related

1 Like

I loved Prison Break so much! Or at least I loved the first two seasons, after that it got a little strange, likely because of the Hollywood writers’ strike that happened at the time, as far as I remember.

1 Like

Yeah it went a tad haywire OTT in the latter seasons .
I must confess I watch little to no TV now I’m a divil for podcasts

What podcasts do you listen to then?

1 Like

Joe rogan
Lex Frideman Tim Dillion and Dave Smith to name but a few !!

I’ve been watching the new season of Picard lately. Subjectively, I am not much of a fan of time-travelling shenanigans, but I am enjoying this season more than the 1st one.

1 Like

Raised by Wolves is a good one for my sci-fi friends!

1 Like