What's your trading goal for this year?

to have zero revenge trades and to stick %100 to my plan
seems simple but it is almost impossible to stick to it all time

To amass investors.

Lol yes, it’s this one which I need to update:

2 Likes

I set a goal for myself to earn 6K euros this year through trading. For me, it will be a good goal

2 Likes

On how much capital though.

i have been trading since 2020 and started learning forex since June, 2023.
First 3 months were nightmare but then things started going right. I am not an excellent trader but doing ok better than bad.

1 Like

Welcoooome! :blush: I’m glad that you pursued forex after the first market that you traded in 2020. :open_mouth: Forex is really challenging, but I hope we both power through like our friends here. :blush:

2 Likes

i am very +ve we will achieve our goal 1day

Continue to adapt, stop hating on cryptos, refine entries and exits.

The Ever Adaptive Reptile VIPER

Really good to see you again here @TradeViper its been a while! :slight_smile:

And even better to see that you are still in the field and clearly thriving. I sincerely hope BP is going to see some great benefits from your long experience. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do you continuously adapt to the rapidly changing crypto market?

Plan:

• doing thoroughly reasearch which funded trader is appropriate
  • open in march a funded account
  • doing this what i do with small private account with funded account (10000K account)
  • making those ridicolous % targets
  • starting to earn regularly 5000 USD/month start april with scaling up
1 Like

Hellooooo! :blush: I wasn’t able to update my thread, but I did end up opening a short position for EURUSD @ 1.07728. :blush: Price started moving the other direction before I hit my TP @ 1.06646, but luckily, I still got a few pips in. :blush:

Right now, I’m watching my EURUSD charts. :thinking: I’m waiting to see if price will break through my 200 MA. :open_mouth: If it does, I might consider opening another position for this pair.

OMG @TradeViper! It’s soooo good to see you! :blush: I feel like it’s been such a long time. :open_mouth: I hope you’re doing great, and bagging lots of pips! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luuuck! :blush: I see you’ve graduated the school here so I think you’re on the right track. :blush: Have you started demo trading?

Really rooting for you to achieve all of your goals for this year Kash! :blush:

Hey P, when you say portfolio do you mean greater diversity, greater size or both?

The Ever Inquisitive VIPER

Greater diversity, good diversity give higher return in the same drawdown and shorter stagnation

Hey PP, for a total package, there are folks who have the following.
running n the background.

SP 500 long, 4k a year cost averaging

For trading
QQQ Using futures as a precursor
EUR/JPY Main profit generator

I don’t really trade a bunch of different pairs because if you look at an overall chart, the derivatives move in harmony with each other more or less. The EUR/JPY is where the pros hang, so I find it to be understandable.

The Ever Suggestive VIPER