Which of broker must I choose from?

Good day. Please, which out of Hotforex and IFC brokers is good to chose from by the newbies in trading.The prompt response from somebody who has dealt or dealing with any of these brokers before or dealing with any of them presently shall greatly be appreciated . Or anyone who has useful information on any or both of them should kindly enlighten me please. .

Hello! I’ve been seeing HotForex reviews here in the community but not so much from IFC Markets.

Here are some of HotForex topics:

Use the search feature if you want to look for more reviews about them . :wink:

Use Hotforex if you must. If you are not satisfied, try Forexchief. Both are easy to use and offers high leverage.

Trading with high leverage- don’t you think that might kill your account? You kinda give your broker a leverage to demand further deposits for covering the margin requirement, to avoid a margin call.

What are your reasons for choosing those two?

Yes there are chances of this happening but then this is something that can be smartly avoided. Minimize your risks of trading on high leverage with tight stop losses. Your broker will automatically close out the losing positions in case they reach a trigger point.

I’ve faced this situation before and was infuriated to watch the position flip against me and close in just a matter of a few minutes. Since then, I haven’t gathered the courage to trade with high leverage.

Yeah it can be frustrating but you know what, change your broker in that case. I mean I’ve been trading with turnkey forex and avatrade for like 3 years now. I started with low leverage and gradually moved to high. What I did was simply change the strategy. I set stop loss just below the lowest price point just so to be safe in case the transaction falls.

Out of these, you should go for Hotforex as the broker seems good. However, I came through a lot of trade execution complaints on the forums that they manipulate the charts. But I guess you should give it a try.
P.S. I have never used them tho.

Don’t try to choose the best broker, there are hundreds to pick from and no way of knowing which are trustworthy.

Try to find the toughest regulator. There are few worth considering and whichever broker you then select from their jurisdiction should at least be financially sound and not run by crooks.

I’d suggest you demo trade with both and then make a decision for yourself.

I was using IFC before which was not that bad. So you can definitely give it a try. Currently, I am using Turnkey Forex and have been super happy with the broker. The trade execution is really smooth and I have rarely faced any glitches. So you can keep Turnkey Forex as your backup.

Hotforex seems quite good, haven’t heard of IFC tho

What exactly are you looking for?

Speaking about the best choice for the different types of forex brokers, it is necessary to mention a couple of types connected to the community reliable ones. Unfortunately, it is not enough just to read about the broker and to get profit from it. But when the detailed process is described, it is much better. And easier to have income, as well.

I trade with IFC markets and it can be a great choice if you’re planning on pursuing the trading seriously. They offer their own trading solutions and platforms like MT4 and Nettradex. Other than this, I also trade with turnkeyforex that offer platforms like MT4 & 5 along with Act Trader with the latest technologies, tools, and instruments. Best part of using this broker is the low latency VPS that helps trade around the clock.

Hotforex is a good choice, specially with 1:1000x as the leverage and good range of trading conditions. But the downer is that the broker does not accept US clients and charge a bit high commission. You should also look up for some more options, to be sure about the broker that would work best for you. Some of the options are Oanda, etoro and Coinexx.

I have heard about Hotforex from a few people but I couldn’t create an account with them because they don’t accept US clients. So I looked for more brokers and found IG and Turnkey forex. IG is a good broker but they allow US clients to trade only forex which is a drawback whereas turnkey forex offer a wide range of instruments to trade which leverege upto 500x which is great because I was looking for a broker which provides higher leverage.