XRP Pump anyone?

Not yet, though I wouldn’t mind exploring it. I guess a little diversification won’t hurt.

1 Like

Back in this morning at 2090 satoshis. I’m a sucker for volatility!

Given that XRPUSD formed a hammer candlestick with a really long “handle” (lower shadow) on the daily chart, trying to buy the dip here isn’t a bad entry. :+1:

Hi Pippo,
What started off as a joke 3 days ago when I was trying to teach my son what NOT to do with rules, has become a bit of a problem for me. I was “buying into the dip” with DOGE and made five consecutive ladders in (for very small money) telling him “never to catch falling knives”. But I have to say that it resulted in a relatively huge gain, and repeated twice since. By no means am I recommending this, but when you see your entry about 2mm above the bottom of the wick, you don’t half feel like a smart ass :slight_smile: Pride cometh before a fall.

Buying that dip looked like it worked out…

Now let’s see if the price can rise and break the previous high or if it’ll run out of energy and form a lower high.

I analyzed the top 60 Cryptos by market cap. 15 of them have yet to break their 2018 or ICO all time highs, and XRP is one of those. To me, if a currency has survived three years and has not yet gone out of existence, it is fair game for pure speculation. Though XRP’s recent low is about 1/3 of its ATH, I added at 2090 satoshis and it is now around 2700. My plan is to take half off at 3135 (+50%) and let the rest ride to the moon.

Though this one has a lot of potential, as compared to other cryptos, I am still hesitant to consider it. The very reason being any vast changes in the company might have a huge impact on the currency.

Good afternoon all. Just thought I would share a chart on XRP. All crypto has taken a tumble recently. But I think XRP can be a great buy for good returns especially around these prices. It was only in April that we saw XRP at around $2 price zone. Currently at 0.61c that’s more than triple the price. If you’re looking to make a longer term trade on crypto I think this could be a good buy long term for the next bullish push. No need to over leverage, just a nice position and hold it. Let me know your thoughts on XRP. GLIYF

Why XRP though and not other coins? Don’t their charts look kind of the same?

Maybe wait a week? Ripple Labs is trying to get the ex-head of the SEC in front of judges on the 19th I think.

https://financefeeds.com/ripple-grows-impatient-wants-controversial-deposition-for-next-week/

I’m with you on this. But the other currencies do not have their “XRP armies” pumping them ad infinitum. XRP is a third of our Crypto holdings, so I can’t really mock the XRP army. I am not sure it is the SEC thing that is afflicting XRP. Though crypto market cap is 50% down on its recent peak, XRP is about 69% down on its recent peak. I am hodling XRP if for no other reason than I can’t find anything better to buy or worse to sell in the current crypto market.

Yeah I have some too but unfortunately I got mine during its peak peak. So I’m down mucho on it. But I don’t own a lot so it doesn’t bother me. I do wonder how long this “crypto winter” is going to last or if it’s just beginning!

Hopefully we will all be rewarded for hodling our XRP. Interesting developments in the lawsuit, shining some positive light on our portfolios’ future success.

https://financefeeds.com/sec-commissioners-drop-bombshell-save-ripple-lawsuit-sale-xrp/

Not to mention the Flare tokens airdrop in December. It’s been dragging, but compared with the rest of the crypto market it is probably going at full speed. I had to check on 3 exchanges that I was eligible - I had bought XRP on all 3 exchanges over the months leading up to the 12Dec20 tally date.

And some SGB it appears.

What exchanges are supported?

Last time out looking at XRP I believed it was a cheap price to buy in at. 0.50c was a great price to buy XRP for the potential of growth. We had a lovely double bottom before the push upwards. Wether you bought to hold or traded with leverage the potential from XRP is great with this trade setup. Keep holding for now as we may have caught the start of a great bull push. Make the trade risk free as always and enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Just a little update on the XRP buy that I suggested. Depending on where in you bought XRP we are currently sitting in nice profits. Currently im in 1745 pips profit and have already achieved a 1:1 R:R on this position so far. Locked my position to risk free at entry. Price made a nice little flag and has continued moving bullish . More so price is now trading above the moving average for which it is also about to point north. Keep holding for the next move. GLIYF

1 Like

Well would you taker a look at XRP. Certainly very bullish lately. When i gave out the signal to buy from the demand zone at the bottom it was a great decision. With XRP you can do both buying physically and trading with leverage also. The trading has hit 1:3 R:R already, and even if you bought some XRP also depending what price you got in at you will of almost doubled your money. Pretty incredible if you ask me. $1 should be hit soon keep holding for now. Make it risk free and enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Yes, you were the first thing that came to mind (XRP pump anyone?) when my wife told me this evening that XRP had shot up to $1. Checking our portfolio on Coingecko is always a great feeling, but today it was very special. I’ve spent 3 months wondering if I should be converting our XRP back to BTC. Now I know it was right to be patient. And if it goes to previous ATH? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Well if any of you follow my setups and charts our buy on XRP is going very nicely currently. I bought in and traded at .62c as of this moment XRP is trading at $1.30 that’s over doubled currently on my holdings. We have hit over 1:6 R:R on the trade also. I have moved my stop loss to just under $1.00 and secured just over 1:2 R:R. Hope you all managed to catch it and ride along. Keep holding for now, Let me know below if you did. GLIYF