About the Beginner Questions category

You can practice it on meta trader 5 and meta trader 4

Demo accounts, enable traders to train and test their new trading strategies without risking real money. The money shown in demo account is virtual. A demo account is identical to a live account in terms of a trading platform, instruments etc. A Forex live account is where you deposit and trade using real money. Any loss or profit is real in live account.

You can use any platform but i would recommend you to always start with a demo account because it will be help you to practice and learn trading strategies.

There are various platform for trading that can be forex com, Plus 500, City Index.

Hi

Use trading view to analyse

Use ctrader platform (meta4 is just too dated)
Use IC markets broker and link with ctrader account… (go to ic markets, create account, download from there… U can call them too 24rs… They have free UK number too)

A post was split to a new topic: How do I remove my fear of trading?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is there a cap in the amount of trades I can make in one day?

A post was split to a new topic: Can someone help me find a broker? I live in the US

A post was split to a new topic: If you deposit 10$ into mt4 and losing a trade by 10$ or more (temporarily), will that blow your account?

hi i am new but i will like you to share to me some principles you use in making profits if possible

1 Like

hi i am new but i will like you to share to me some principles you use in making profits if possible ,am waiting please

Any there any beginners stories from using baby pips training course. Have any you guys made decent money and how long did it take. Can anyone mentor me and coach me through this courses. I’m a dedicated and fast learner. I just need some to guidance and hope to find some in this wonderful community,

You can practice on meta trader 4 and meta trader 5.

1 Like

Good to be here. I want to know the best broker I can trade with.

1 Like

When I was trading Forex on a simulator, the bid price dropped a lot, but at the same time, the ask price shot up. I want to know why this happened. Does it have anything to do with me holding a position when the market has closed?

Hi
What trading strategy is best for beginners to choose?

I think a minimum of $1000 will work. Rest it depends on the trader’s strategies and how much one can afford.

how do start trading?

I think MetaQoute (the company that developed the Meta Trader platform) are discontinueing the support for MT4 soon. They’re moving on with MT5, so the earliest you get adapter to what’s trending and will have continous support, the better for your trading. So you won’t be caught up unexpectedly.

Hope this helps? Do some more research pls.

hello, can i trade demo on mt4 without a broker?