About the Beginner Questions category

Start from school of pipsology mate
https://www.babypips.com/learn

As for me I am still practicing yet because I want to make trading my career so I have to be good at it. I will suggest you do the same by practicing on babypips.com because it is the best and I owed them a cup of coffee. Do a lot of. research and you don’t practice or do research you might be the one to loss all your investment. Try Oanda, Tradersway but it is not regulate, CME, eToro, Pepperstone, IG,
TD AmeritradeFX, Forex.com and search the words forex brokers list what best forex brokers and their regulation, spread and after 5pm NY time charge etc. Do not be lazy to practice forex or be lazy for lost.

What brokers can allow me trade in my local currency Ukrainian Hryvnia

Trading game is a good one…it lets you battle others in a trade off amd gives you test. Look for a cartoon oicture of donald trump for the app

1 Like

Is forex trading real or a scam?

A post was split to a new topic: Does anyone have any experience with the following brokers

Does trading company really require a withdrawal fee as high as $3100?

it depends on the company(broker) you use.

I always prefer Meta Trader 5, because I get all the features of Meta Trader 4 in it and also the exclusivity of trading in Cryptos. It is like getting everything under one roof. So always worked well for me.

Ypu can choose from MT$, MT5 these are the oldest and best platforms available.

Do you have PDF of the training?. Im old school learner. Like to print it so I can actually make notes on the paper and highlight points while I read. It gets stuck in my head. I would be so grateful if you have it.

I am glad I joined this forum

Yes, you are absolutely right.

Hello, what can I ask?

how do I start off with trading ?

Hey Guys, please I need clarification.

If I have USD/CHF currency pair, and the CHF is “overvalued”. Does it mean that the CHF is strong or weak over the USD in terms of trading?

I will appreciate any kind of feedback. Thanks.

Kingsley.

You could start by attending the school of Pipsolofy - if you’re a newbie like me,

How do I go about it

can i get a link of that school of pipsology plse

Which brokers do you use