We now have our trading journal giveaway winners! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

2 Likes

Waaaaah. :smiley: Hahaha. :slight_smile: This sounds fun. :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s the trading journal for my entry! :smiley: This will be a great birthday gift for me if I ever win. :wink:

4 Likes

Justshellā€™s trading journal
here is a link to my trading journal

1 Like

Heres the link to my trading journal:

Come with me if you want to trade

Good luck everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Here is my link, the journal has existed for over a month.

1 Like

Sounds great, thanks BabyPips.
Here is a link to my trading journal:

Pip Skywalkerā€™s Part Time trading Journal

2 Likes

Hey, thatā€™s a great idea, gentle Overlords!

Hi @Arobun.

Itā€™s great to hear from you!

It does. Just donā€™t forget to update it with your weekly trades for the next few weeks, and youā€™re good to go! Good luck.

1 Like

Hope Iā€™m not too late to this party!
Representing the UKā€¦ (no booing)ā€¦
My newbie hypertrend strategy::-

Click here for my trade journalā€¦

Cheers!

Hello,

Thanks for the invitation to the party.

Here the link to My Trading Journal on BabyPips

Happy to share !
Happy pips everyone,

Cheers,
PipsFisherman

Hi,
Hereā€™s a link to my journal
Ess snipper attempt

Good luck everyone. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

If absolute kitten-level noobs can join, then here I am! Mwahahahaā€¦

Mischievous cat

First, we conquer babypips, then the world! (=^o^=)

1 Like

This is a cool giveaway. I wonā€™t be participating because Iā€™m not yet ready to have my own trading journal. But itā€™s great to read different trading journals in this community.

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ I might join in the fun. If I do though I donā€™t really want people taking my journal as a signal service :grin:
Iā€™m just sayinā€¦

My other issue is some of my trades are taken from a proprietary system and I will have to be careful not to let it get reverse engineered otherwise that might get me into trouble.

Other than that I do take some discretionary trades. I could site some of the reasons for my trades but I might have to be ambiguous on some points. Who knows maybe Iā€™ll start a thread or something.

BTW Iā€™ve seen the titles of pipcrawlers favā€™s. Some very good stuff there.

Hi everyone!

Weā€™re excited to see a lot of really good entries for this giveaway! But itā€™s not too late to join the party.

Todayā€™s the last day to send in your journal entries to qualify! Just reply to this thread with the link to your trading journal. And youā€™re all set!

So come on, donā€™t be shy. We look forward to seeing more of you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah!

Did I miss it?

Boom!

1 Like

Wow, lots of entries in this giveaway! Good luck to those who joined!

Looks like a lot of people joined. :blush: Haha. :smiley: I guess I have to be more consistent with my updates then, especially with more competition. :wink: Haha. But good luck to us guuuuys! :slight_smile: