Broker Chooser Website

I’m posting this link because this is the only broker review that I actually believe.

[Best forex brokers in 2021 - Fee comparison included]

Broker Chooser, Our top 5 picks for the best forex brokers in 2021:

1. Saxo Bank, is the winner, the best forex broker in 2021. Great trading platform. Outstanding research. Broad product portfolio.

2. CMC Markets, takes the second place. Low forex fees. Great web and mobile platforms. Advanced research and educational tools.

3. Fusion Markets, rounds out the top three. Low trading and non-trading fees. Fast and easy account opening. Great customer service.

4. City Index, is ranked fourth. Low fees for forex. Fast and smooth account opening. Diverse research tools.

5. TD Ameritrade,. Low trading fees (free stock and ETF trading). Superb desktop trading platform. Great customer support. Just made it to the list moving to the number five spot.

Never heard of Fusion Markets. Are they regulated broker?

when choosing a broker we the traders should choose one which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

They take 3 days to withdraw so a definite no from me!

1 Like

I don’t think this is the best method for choosing a broker! No doubt these are good brokers and whosoever has written this did a solid research. But the thing is there will be still a personal bias in the writing. I would suggest that you should figure out your own requirements by using demo accounts. I did the same before choosing on Interactive brokers and Fxview. Every person has different requirements like different leverage requirements and spreads with different charting techniques. I think the best way to find your broker is demo trading, though it would take time but then you will not be doubtful about your broker.a

I would say apart from forexpeacearmy, Going offshore to escape the CFTC this is the best thread for broker’s review.

That is wayyy too long.
Aren’t most of these brokers taking longer time with withdrawals?

It definitely is for offshore brokers.

1 Like

Quite a few pay within a few hours if you use Bitcoin.

BTC payments are so efficient. Not sure why more brokers aren’t offering this service

Yeah much easier AND not lots of broker ins and outs showing on your bank statement!

1 Like

No good if you’re looking for a mortgage in the UK at least.

Aren’t bitcoins somewhat relatively quicker to withdraw? But good to know

Withdrawals from a broker are always quicker if you use BTC

With increasing competition, there are brokers now who are giving withdrawals in a day or so and not only just BTC but in other cryptos also.

Not necessarily only using BTC allows quicker withdrawals. I think the high traffic on the blockchain and the competing users having their transaction placed next in the slot, usually delays the withdrawal.

Bitcoin is indeed a great option to use for withdrawals among other cryptos because of high liquidity. The best part of the deal is that they take very low transaction fees. Turnkey forex is one broker I can attest as by far a regular with easy withdrawals and maximum 12 hrs processing time. Same is kind of true with etoro and forex.com.

Bitcoin is always faster. Banks take days.

That sounds nice. So can you hold multiple accounts with these brokers and transfer between accounts?

The problem with Bitcoin is you need to use an e-wallet like Skrill to deposit and withdraw. The reviews of most e-wallets are terrible.