Cowabunga system

Hey,
I am exploring some trading system that i found online and i found Cowabunga system. Now i was wondering if there are somebody who still use the Cowabunga system after all this year. I will do a deep test, but at first glance it seems ok.
What guys you think. Should i give it a try. It’s already 6 - 7 years old. :thinking:

I think even longer! Haven’t seen anyone here use it. Curious what you’ll find, maybe start a trading journal!

2 Likes

Ehmm… nice idea.
I will do it
Let’s see how it goes

1 Like

Cowabunga system already exist back when i first started my learning 15 years ago.you need personal rules to complete it

the information in this very recent post may help you to decide:

1 Like

Ah i never saw that,
Soo balza. I think i will stick to the one i find and let’s see how much time it will take me to blow my account :smiley:

1 Like

That’s been around long time. Just to let you know I demo all the pairs and 95% are going long this week. 10% Growth this morning on a $230 demo account and passed 2 FTMO $10,000 DEMO . Why so many Demo . I always see what direction of the Day/Weekly Trend is Heading and then Reversing before going live.

tabiuslee

how does that work, Tabius?

95% of pairs like USD/CHF, USD/JPY and USD/CAD surely can’t be going in the same direction as pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD??

that would mean the USD is going long and short at the same time???

1 Like

Why not, right?! Haha. :smiley: It’s been a while since I’ve seen anyone here interested in the Cowabunga, and it might be time to revive it! :smiley: Are there any other systems you’re checking out right now? :blush:

Cool. Will you post here? :slight_smile:

Interesting. I didn’t understand but nice if you are achieving whatever you want :sweat_smile:

i am following this strategy https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/15-min-strategy/?utm_content=cmp-true#google_vignette but not great untill now :upside_down_face:
Have you got any suggestion

I would see. I was thinking to attach it on myfx. Let see what will i do

Oh yeah that works too. Was just curious if you’ll talk about what happened here!

no - it has no edge

suggestion: don’t try to learn from commercial websites like that! this is why about 95% of people fail ever to become profitable!!

1 Like

So what you suggest me to do. :slightly_frowning_face:

big question! but quick suggestions -

1. go all through the course here and quizzes in detail, and carefully

2. only after that, open a demo account at the same well-regulated broker where you’ll later use a live, cash account and play with it

3. read some/most/all of the 5 books listed below (again slowly and carefully!)

• Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators (Alex Nekritin & Walter Peters)
  • Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom (Van K. Tharp) - especially the second half of the book
  • Beyond Technical Analysis (Tushar S. Chande)
  • Profitability & Systematic Trading (Michael Harris)
  • Understanding Price Action (Bob Volman)

avoid online “information” apart from BP course, until after all that

after that, you’ll be FULL of ideas and ahead of 95% of the other people in your position now - and that matters: it’s where you need to be! :slight_smile:

that’s what you need to avoid!! :wink:

6 Likes

95% of people aren’t willing to do all that. It’s hard work and they want it to be easier. To get further than most people, you have to do things most people aren’t willing to do?

1 Like

Well i started the course but i never finished it all ( i reach summer school ). Well i am going to complete
I think no shortcut here.
Thanks for the suggestion. The books seems intresting. I will re start trading after reading the first one ( i always want to do that Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators , but it’s so difficult )
Anyway writing in forums or see other peoples here keep you motivated
Thks

1 Like

hmmm … it’s a whole lot easier than trading with indicators, surely???

1 Like