Exness Is Good Broker?

**Hi , **

** Exness is Good Broker ?**

I have known this broker for 5 years now. Started very well, but I don’t trade with them since 3 years ago. I use Forexchief now because they offer easy withdrawal methods. I think you should check a website forexpeacearmy to check recent reviews about the company.

1 Like

This question has been repeatedly asked.

As far as I know about Exness, trading is simple and transparent. Even there aren’t many complaints on the review platforms. If want an option , I can recommend as it’s been my broker since last year and didn’t have much issues with it as well.

Thank You For Replay,

Yes, it is. But still, you will have to check it in accordance with your own trading requirements. To find whether you can use it or not, you can simply create your demo account with it and practice trading. This way you will get an idea whether you should trade with them or not. You will also be able to see if your strategies will work with them or not.

1 Like

I have never tried but I heard their trading cost is very high. You can check their demo account anyway.

Agreed. Spreads are somewhat not strong there. What is so interesting about them is that their minimum deposit is just $1

1 Like

Anyway, that is also something not very attractive to me. Because if you have to trade genuinely your account should have at least 1000 bucks in it. So, it does not matter if the minimum is $1 or $5 or $10.

1 Like

Well yes I agreed with your statement. I just want to give a try with trading live account to see how the whole thing work, with the most of the broker which is why I was surprised to see that exness is offering minimum deposit of $1
But yes, you would need $500/$1000 to start trading serious.

1 Like

Yes, even I like to give a shot to trading accounts of different brokers and I usually compare them with my current brokers. Recently, I’ve tried prosperityfx, their spreads are not as good as my current broker, Coinexx, is offering.

Oh I know for the fact that they are offshore broker which I have not explored yet. How are they?

1 Like

Coinexx? Having a good experience with them with good spreads and trading conditions. And I have my personal manager to get my queries solved so pretty reliable.

Offshore brokers are indeed good. We traders can easily invest and earn returns anywhere across the world. The best part that I’ve found with these brokers is they offer a good range of investment opportunities including stock, bonds, futures, mutual funds, bonds, and a lot more.

Isn’t the cost for opening the brokerage account expensive as compared to the domestic?

Not really, it completely depends on the broker you’ve selected. The fee varies from one broker to another depending on the jurisdiction. Saxo Bank and IG for that matter are expensive while fxview and etoro charge minimal account opening fees.

Been desperate to diversify the investment opportunity and have an access to the international market and post reading this thread, I believe offshore brokers are definitely the answer.

Yeah it’s a good platform. But, I’d still suggest you try out the platform by opening a demo account. See whether the platform features suits your trading strategies and the charts are readable, how much spread and leverage is offered, and whether the technical tools give you a better analysis of the market and the changing trends.