Ict

option 3: His Fxbook is the representative “crunch time” of the finale battle in mighty ducks, and if he manages to prove the impossible his fame and affiliate marketing/branding/blah blah blah gets shot up to legendary levels. But he ended up being the evil team in the mighty ducks, not the good one.

He wasn’t trying to market anything… he could have long ago but he didn’t. If he was trying to sell something he wouldn’t have ever opened a myfxbook account. It would have been to risky.

wasn’t trying to market anything YET. Thats the thing with options, you can have as many as you want, and they can be as real or as fantastical as you want. If you were trying to commercialize yourself, its a very logical explanation of why he even opened up an Fxbook to begin with, considering he avoided it for 3 years just fine.

AK I’m glad you’re doing so well with the tools but I’d say it’s as much to do with sorting out the psychological aspect of your trading as proper use of the tools. I have certainly adjusted my expectations, because for a while there I did believe the hype and now I don’t, also the tools only work intermitently for me, as I mentioned when the SMT breaks down my trading would literally be better if I went long when my analysis suggests a short. I need a totally new strategy for these times and I’m looking.

You a the best person in the world. I’m amazed by your intellectual insight.

So I took half a day away from this thread, and it made me laugh about the progress it made…:slight_smile:

• Keep value your myfxbooks.
  • Filtrate advise on BP
  • Attack all that have another opinion
  • come with childish responses
  • Stay stuborn

And I am sure you guys will stay on that glorious path you are already on… It must be a glorious path, because you all defend it till death… I am sure a profitable trader will come by and provide you the proof you need, I hope you guys are still in the game when that happens.

If you don’t mind, I’ll just stay on my side of the road. It doesn’t require dependency on the goodness of people to help me and it will spare you your precious time as you don’t have to go through my stuff. Good god, we sure don’t want to waste that precious resource, the time of new traders with $10k demo accounts!

I think this was the most sensible response, without going in to all childish responses thrown at me.

Your turn again. I’ll just read it when I am back from my pause. So, don’t expect a reply soon.

I thought I was fairly perceptive before all of this and that I had a pretty good detector for pooh, but I find myself wondering. All I meant was that just before Ake took a few days off, I read a couple of things and thought, ‘I’ve exchanged texts with this guy once or twice, he seems like a fairly cool guy, why is he so angry?’ Most people have trouble apologizing, and I just think he deserves some credit for doing that, which takes character.

I do have emails responses from ICT regarding my offers of money for 1:1 sessions, and he totally refused. I also had some skype sessions with Eremarket, and I would not say anything negative about anyone on a Forum unless it was smoking gun negative, which I don’t personally have. Eremarket (Jay) seemed knowledgeable about what we discussed, (though not as much as I thought ICT was, and he admitted that.) Jay understood S/D zones, order-flow, risk management, and he discussed books in a way that made me believe that he’d really read them. I never knew Jay knocked heads with ICT. If you watch Jay’s Youtube videos, he gives a shout to ICT regarding the ‘Traders Trinity’ and shows how Jay implemented some of the concepts.

If I have anything negative to say about ICT, it is this: Even if he is all that he said he was, even though it took over-the-top generosity to make all the videos, when people show you the regard of listening to you, taking their time to defend your perspectives because they believe and respect you, regardless of who is the real trader, regardless of affluence, I think basic decency, in my view dictates that ICT say a little more to the folks here who support him. And I mean folks like Ake, Pure Muscle, and some of those folks who paid ICT in the currency of caring. I respect the skills that I saw ICT demonstrate, and if he is that option number two above, he must either be amazingly talented at fooling folks, or I’m refusing to see that I’m getting old, and can’t spot the BS anymore. The laws of Capitalism dictate that he owes nothing, but again the laws of decency are a little different.

Oh yeh & for all in the “we don’t need to prove we know what we’re talking about camp” A special message from your Master,

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-159.html#post354813
If you’re too lazy to click the link read below,
Bold emphasis is mine,
Quote:
[B]I am here on Babypips to extend a warm… helping hand. I realize this flies against the wind in most folk’s minds… but this is not actually about me and or my earnings. When folks purchase a book or pay for college… what proof is needed before you put your hard earned money and… trust on the line? That is blind faith… I have spent more time and money and effort in helping those who simply have the interest and… yes the expensive commodity… T.I.M.E.[/B]

There are plenty of forums, threads and posers that I can list that I know first hand are fluff… and there will be more after those fade away. I put my life’s work into this thread and the original thread What Every New…

I am not trying to measure up or be better than the next peddler or system guru. I simply want to watch it work in others lives as it has in mine. Those who “waste” their time in my work… well, that’s your perspective. I’ve said it before and I will say again… if it doesn’t tickle your fancy… turn the channel… this isn’t pay-per-view. It began with a promise up front… it will be expensive… and I meant every word… and I never attached a “$” to it. Just a sincere request to see “your story” shared with me… I don’t try to convince trusting followers… I make resources and share them so I can be charmed by the reactions others experience and I get to relive my fondest years as a Trader… through your development.

Waste away…

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently
End Quote

This thread is very interesting. Meta as hell to end up discussing the whole point of the forum.

I have this to say about the forex systems posted on the site: I’m fine with them as they are. At least in terms of the ones that are in competition to win best trading system of he month, I think they are a useful part of the site. Because what are they really? They don’t trade a methodology or a skill set, they trade rules that sometimes work, sometimes don’t, and in the end you hope you come out a little on top. Considering the length of the OP posts that win, it’s eager to expect good profit from something you spent 20 minutes reading without having any knowledge of the markets. The point of the systems, if you’re going to learn from them, is the idea behind them, not necessarily the results. I will say though that its a little sad that there isn’t a consistently profitable system out there with good solid proof to back it up. Hopefully one will pop up in the next couple months to a year.

However if you’re going to post an entire methodology complete with risk management a system that trades discretionary based on a tool set, you’re getting in deep. In my opinion if you’re going to spend a lot of time teaching every aspect of your trading, a devoted follower better be able to produce good results. It’s the fact that ict followers have been unable to do this that the challenge was presented in the first place. If anything, and ict blows his account to 10m, it’s showing what an awful teacher he is. Probably DAYS of material, and no one has made money with his tools. If you were truly a great trader, and put out that many videos and made that many posts, do you think you could create even just 1 good apprentice? I would hope so.

If I become a baller fx trader, will I owe it to BP? Yes. But it won’t be from the systems I found and used, or the books that were recommended to me, it’ll be from the ideas and from the discussions I took part in. I think? We all agree on this.

well… I wouldn’t say you need a “totally new strategy” during these times when EUR/GBP is on a rampage… just focus more on your simpler tools.

But anyways, I would invite you to be a part of the new thread I made… I assure you it is not another ICT thread. I won’t be bringing up the name, and I sincerely hope the people in the thread don’t either. We’re going to be talking about tools that we find helpful for our trading, and working together to help people that are interested in trading the Cable/Fiber from a daytrading perspective.

I also assure you there is no hard feelings between me and you for any of the comments you’ve made thus far, and you are very welcome at the new thread!

Well… Lets see if I can p**s off just about everyone on this site with this one post… :slight_smile:

First of all don’t you think you (as in all the haters critiques, etc. leaded by that fella with the big mouth) killed the ''giant’’, the ‘’monster’’, the ''legend’’ way too easily?.. hm… didn’t he helped a little?.. He was repeating all the time that everything going according to his plan… the man invested 3 years on here, stud up numerous attacks, had his students turned on him not once and twice, didn’t give up then, but now for some 2-3 weeks he all of a sudden melted down and faded in the air… really?

The body is still warm, but everyone rushes to collect his bounty (the followers, the traffic, the respect)… if you check the whole ''anti-ICT campaign’’ of that-one-with-the-big-mouth (which I wont address directly because he is lower than a slug in my eyes), will see is nothing more than a sell pitch (selling himself)… it is very transparent that all he wants is to get in the ICT’s boots at least for a day…

Akea, brother, you might end up in the loosing camp yet again… very quickly joined the ''rebels’’…even proclaimed yourself their leader…

Similar scenario happened year ago when ICT disappeared first time, akea promptly started a new thread ''to keep the legacy’’ alive, only few hours after ICT’s departure, Clark come as a saviour offering pre-London analysis, skype room, etc.

Pathetic little souls I say…

Now, last, but not least, lets examine the Inner Circle Trader himself.

Lets establish few facts first, shall we. I think everyone will agree with the following:

• He definitely had free time on his hands, so not on 9-5 job, so he [U]might[/U] be a trader

• Trading for a living is lonely and boring job, so he had to think of something to do, so why not create an on-line superstar trader character just for fun…

• He definitely, did not ask for money even once, so he actually [U]might[/U] have enough, pulling them from the markets maybe?..

• He definitely is not stupid (quite the opposite me thinks), so opening an demonstration live account only to crash and burn it in front of the spectators he gathered for less than a month… really?

• He knew a lot about the markets. Learned from experience or just passing somebodies else’s work as his own…?

• He told a lot of lies. Most re-occurring of all: always giving date, even time when video would be released. The question is if he lies intentionally or sub-consciousnesly?

• He provided very high quality educational material. [U]FACT[/U].

How do I feel about him?

I do think he is profitable trader. I think he definitely has some flows and weaknesses, but he is human after all.

I absolutely appreciate everything he did and shared. I made money using the tools and concepts he presented and have no doubt they provide an edge in the right hands/mind. At the same time I’m very, very disappointed of the way he treated those who liked and respected him. They got just about zero attention from his side, compared to those who spat at him.

However, I am ready to forgive him, if comes out, tell the full story and apologies. Until then I’ll keep practising what he teaches and will pass his legacy to those who deserve some day.

shouldn’t you disclose which tools you’ll be using?..

some new arrivals might eventually get the impression you’re the creator of all those tools…

whats the rush with erasing ICT from the face of Earth?

the tools will come up as I use them

they can get whatever impression they want, they are freely available, and i intend to use them freely

the rush is that there is a large group of forum-goers who are attacking anyone who thinks that the tools have any merit. I want to have a place where we can talk about the tools without having to defend ICT and his antics.

I haven’t joined anyone kubio. Read my posts. I still believe he is a profitable trader too. It seems that if you understand the mechanics of the market, then only your own psychology can get in the way of making you money… and IMO that is what happened to Michael.

If this is still a whole trap, to get everyone (including his ex-followers) to turn on him… so that he can come back and “look down” on us for betraying his legacy… then who is he as a person? Does he think he is God, punishing Eve for eating the apple? What a joke, the Ego is ridiculous. I don’t want to have his Ego if I am a millionaire. Like you said, it gets in the way of acknowledging his true supporters, because he spends all his energy attacking his skeptics. It’s insulting in a way, but I let it go for a very long time because of the value I saw in his work.

Keep in mind that he left babypips on his own. He burned his trail and took down all his videos and accounts. That is voluntary removal. If he wanted a fonder memory of himself, he should’ve left with a little more class.

he proclaimed himself ‘‘king’’ on twitter, remember? lol

while I agree with most of your views, it is a little bit over the top to lead the offensive… out of respect for what he teached us, even being for the wrong selfish reasons…

Haha, I think you nailed it right here. I guess babypips is the only place in the world where the broke people have all the power!

I’m curious… what have I done to “lead the offensive”?

Is it cause I suggested to have the threads removed?

In all honesty, if I was ICT, I would want them removed. He clearly isn’t too happy with babypips, and I bet he would rather be thorough in removing his presence from this site.

Right, a super filthy rich million dollar trader who wins and loses 5 digits per trade, is rattled off of a penny account. What is a mere hundred bucks compared to a xx,xxx trade?

Have fun worshipping someone who has turned a 180 and treated every single person like poop. Having a bit of stockholm syndrome eh? Hes nothing more than an abusive alcoholic father, and you are taking his licks because “when hes not drinking hes more tolerable”. You ever realize that you don’t need a screenshot of his profitable account, but maybe just a 10 second picture of his wealth, is more than enough to show that he is at least as rich as his claims? 3 years, and all you have since the beginning is blind faith, and tools that were ripped off other places of the internet and re-hashed to you.

If I was in his shoes, at the very least I’d take a spoon picture of myself with my car, or my swimming pool, or my room, or anything else that is confidential, but unable to be used to track me down, just to give my followers some faith that I’m not living in a trailer park bragging about how I’m filthy rich because I’m a godly trader. 10 secs required. Hell I can take a picture of myself in my pajamas right now wasting time, but that isn’t good drama now, is it?

precisely.

If he wanted them removed, he would’ve made one last effort to remove them… plus they are dead end streets now without the videos

A picture like this?