Is there anymore ways to get more education

is it important to learn from diferent places beside babypips like books or educatif podcasts if someone had a good experience with some good books :books: please i need help or the minimum you can give me a other sourse like podcasts

1 Like

Trading Lab and Smart Risk

2 Likes

Thank you very much bro do i realy want ask another question . do you have an experience with these two chanels did they help you and how

1 Like

Smart Risk teaches market behaviour and concepts, while Trading Lab makes strategies that revolve around specific indicators.

What you will learn won’t be life-changing, but it will help you when you’re analyzing.

4 Likes

Information on trading is notorious for being often unreliable, untested and highly biased towards certain assumptions.

When learning is considered in the real world - outside of schools, colleges and universities - the costs and the benefits need to be considered. The reality in trading and other human activities is that even knowing everything does not mean you will understand everything, and maybe you can achieve what you need to do without understanding things you don’t need to know.

The first step is to identify what you need to understand.

2 Likes

its always good to have new materials to look at and read. thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Why not try YouTube videos, some great content is available there.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Try not to clog your brain.

HOW TO DEAL WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD WHEN LEARNING TO TRADE

The unique thing about trading is that there are so many ways to become successful. However, this is what makes it very easy for newer traders to think that they have to learn each and every one of these ways in order to be successful.

HOW TO DEAL WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD WHEN LEARNING TO TRADE | by Akil Stokes | Medium

2 Likes

Absolutely, diversifying your learning sources beyond Babypips can be incredibly beneficial for expanding your knowledge and gaining different perspectives on trading. Books, educational podcasts, and other reputable resources can offer valuable insights and complement what you’ve learned from Babypips.

Books, in particular, provide in-depth analysis, detailed strategies, and historical context that may not be covered extensively in online courses or forums. Some highly regarded books in the trading world include “Trading for a Living” by Dr. Alexander Elder, “Market Wizards” by Jack D. Schwager, and “Reminiscences of a Stock Operator” by Edwin Lefèvre.

Educational podcasts are another excellent resource for learning on the go or hearing from experienced traders and industry experts. Podcasts such as “Chat With Traders,” “The Trading Nut,” and “Better System Trader” feature interviews, discussions, and insights into various aspects of trading, from technical analysis to risk management.

By diversifying your learning sources, you can gain a well-rounded understanding of trading concepts, strategies, and market dynamics. Remember to critically evaluate the credibility of the resources you’re using and focus on those that align with your trading style and goals. Happy learning!

But i dont know any youtubers bro i Felt a little bit of fear becauz i dont know any Famous youtubers and Any Forex Traders to listn from there advises

It’s always better to receive education from different sources. I mostly watch youtube videos but hardly read books because I find reading books monotonous.

2 Likes

To have a good market understanding, you need to learn about how to identify market’s structure. There are few reference to learn about it:

1. Price Action
  2. Smart Money Concept / SMC
  3. Wyckoff

You have to strengthen your understanding about them. They won’t be a good way to trade.
If you follow them blindly, the win rate not more then 55%.

Once you know how market work, you need to learn about candle stick pattern. They will be complement to build your trading strategy.

Next, look for trading stats. You wont need many strategy. Most of strategy will give not more than 50 - 55%. The money management is the reason to rise your performance.

As a beginner, the more you know, more problem you will have. The first step is understanding market structure.

2 Likes

I agree with the above discussion and suggestions as well. Patience, Practice, and knowledge are the keys to success in trading. But how about the real trading experience? For that, we need to evaluate ourselves as traders.

2 Likes

There is nothing to be scared about, just go on the site and search for the subject, there will be tons of videos to help you with that.

1 Like

Thanks my bro i hope you be the best trader :heart:

Yeah The smartest dessition is reading books bro

Thanks Charlotte :slightly_smiling_face:

The most that help me i really precheat that , Real thank you from morocco

1 Like

I think you should focus more on mastering a few proven strategies that align with your goals rather than trying to learn everything at once.

2 Likes