Is there anymore ways to get more education

is it important to learn from diferent places beside babypips like books or educatif podcasts if someone had a good experience with some good books :books: please i need help or the minimum you can give me a other sourse like podcasts

1 Like

Trading Lab and Smart Risk

2 Likes

Thank you very much bro do i realy want ask another question . do you have an experience with these two chanels did they help you and how

1 Like

Smart Risk teaches market behaviour and concepts, while Trading Lab makes strategies that revolve around specific indicators.

What you will learn won’t be life-changing, but it will help you when you’re analyzing.

1 Like

Information on trading is notorious for being often unreliable, untested and highly biased towards certain assumptions.

When learning is considered in the real world - outside of schools, colleges and universities - the costs and the benefits need to be considered. The reality in trading and other human activities is that even knowing everything does not mean you will understand everything, and maybe you can achieve what you need to do without understanding things you don’t need to know.

The first step is to identify what you need to understand.

2 Likes

its always good to have new materials to look at and read. thanks for sharing

1 Like

Why not try YouTube videos, some great content is available there.

1 Like
1 Like

Try not to clog your brain.

HOW TO DEAL WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD WHEN LEARNING TO TRADE

The unique thing about trading is that there are so many ways to become successful. However, this is what makes it very easy for newer traders to think that they have to learn each and every one of these ways in order to be successful.

HOW TO DEAL WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD WHEN LEARNING TO TRADE | by Akil Stokes | Medium