Political Opinion

History

You irrelevant little tosspot !

What a load of rubbish !

Wanna talk sense about this ? - Nah of course not - It’s barely congruent that you even understand what you are publishing !

you really didn’t think a country was gonna commit atrocities around the world and think there was gonna be a happy ending for that country did you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what you see going on with certain countries can not be stop, they made their bed 100’s of years ago. sorry to inform you of this matter. the higher power is undefeated.

for example Falstaff: in some of your video’s the person was talking about immigration and how it’s ruining the country, but wasn’t it the British empire that had force immigration thru slavery and force laborers that help made the British empire successful, so the same road they took to be successful might be the same road that destroy their country, The Law of Cause and Effect.

hate

great video Falstaff, love it.

you must start living and enjoying your life before it becomes a wasted life.

1 Like

Very Sad

@SmallPaul

The woman you publish has a vision which is based upon a “good person” - much as the Judeo-Christian value system has

But she fails in so many ways when compared to “Religion”

Please DO discuss !

are you talking about the woman in 12 laws

What other woman have you published - Fool ?

she is not the maker of 12 laws of the universe

not trying to ignore you but im in the middle of setting up my trading for overnight trading i will be here checking in and out, but i will leave you with this until i get back

Proverbs 11:21

12 laws ot the universe ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Falstaff

14m

• Topics 101
  • Posts 4.8k
  • Likes 2.7k

@SmallPaul

The woman you publish has a vision which is based upon a “good person” - much as the Judeo-Christian value system has

But she fails in so many ways when compared to “Religion”

Please DO discuss !

yes she did but i was only publishing where i got the laws from at the time of posting them, those sites can make a fuss on publishing what’s on their site, in no way was i promoting her but wanted to show you the 12 laws

Deleted By Me.

There is not a single “LAW” - in any of that BS - merely fantasy and at best conjecture

Come back and talk to us when you have something to say ! :roll_eyes:

Matthew 12:35

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

for every action is a reaction, have a good day Falstaff

“You are here to make a difference, to either improve the world or worsen it. And whether or not you consciously choose to, you will accomplish one or the other.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich.

Can you double clutch a quad box ?

MAybe he’s never been a miner - but he HAS sniffed the hair of a Minor ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Beware America !

UK follows France

Beware America !

Oddly - No it is still @Available@ -

Even on the BBP preview - it shows thus !

LOtusEaters.com

2 Likes

let’s hope American politicians do something to set up America future

China’s new Silk Road - the longest train route in the world