Political Opinion

"The Pandemic is part of a larger plan to turn the entire globe into a Totalitarian State. I’m 100% certain.

Globalists have united against their common enemy, YOU, and people who won’t easily give up their freedoms…oh wait, you just did. That was easy. We’ve seen 12% of what’s coming. There won’t be a U.S. election unless Trump and team can push back enough. But look at this enemy. Look what they’ve done. It’s on." -Petefader, April 12th.

Now we’re at about 30%

1 Like

Where’s your evidence for the coordination, direction, intent and the entities responsible behind these actions?

I could write a book right now showing the evidence. If you are truly curious I suggest a bit of digging beneath the surface and see what you find. I’m not trying to be long winded or convince anyone via debate. Those who know, know. Those who look, will find.

I am not fearful of what’s coming. The enemy is desperate, they are throwing Hail Marys. These are the actions of a defeated team that has nothing left to lose. One last attempt at disorder and division before the buzzer, but it’s really over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, finding facts is an essential discipline for forming opinions. What’s your very best source?

I just came across this. I wouldn’t say it’s full of facts, but it’s a start on seeing my perspective. The rabbit hole goes very deep, especially when you find out who “they” are.

1 Like

Thanks for that @petefader - alays god to hear a different perspctive - I watched what the same guy had to say about ‘black lives matter’ 3 years before too.

Interesting to hear from the older vid I watched as to “Who is running Black Lives”

I agree with you entirely there mate.

Thing is there’s no single source (as with many of these complex issues) - but we can see a precursor perhaps in the ‘Evergreen College Riots’ which could have cost Bret Weinstein his life and which shows the end result of the pursuit of “Equality” and giving in to deranged demands ! - It is discussed along with many of teh other “wierd stuff” of our time - by Bret Weinstein and Douglas Murray (Author of “Madness oof Crowds”) - if you do watch it mate - don’t end it early !

And Stefan Molyneux - is about as “Up to speed” on it as anybody - Here’s 3 different perspectives - Moyneux on “the riots” and the rest on causaity and results

And finally a thread from bbp - 3rd and 4th vids are also explanatory and quite remarkable !

1 Like

If there’s no source how can we get back to the evidence to check what it says and where it came from and what other sources think of it?

Time to excercise the Art of Critical Thinking mate - If there’s no ‘single source’ - you need to rely on your own reasoning skills - to examine and apply what you can glean from the available evidence.

2 Likes

So…when its you, relying on your own reasoning skills is good enough but when its someone else you demand irrefutable evidence.
Sounds like “Fake News” Falstaff to me, no surprise there

Mostly conspiracy theorists - watched the petefader video up to the point where the conspiracy guy says ’ I don’t even know if that s… even happened, with George Floyd.’.

Which part does the theorist need evidence of exactly.

To debate with a conspiracy theorist is difficult, if you try to do so then you are part of the conspiracy in their eyes and any evidence offered to the contrary is likewise part of the conspiracy.

Research the flat earth conspiracy ‘Nasa and other military documents admit the earth is flat, non rotating’ -

try debating that one :slight_smile:

(btw the last flat earth convention was in Dallas - over 600 atendees )

Saint George in Retirement Syndrome

1 Like

Black Lives Matter Marxist…oxymoron?

Poverty and Crime-Ridden DC Paints ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’
On the Street Near the White House In Giant Virtue-Signal

Brittany M. Hughes
June 5, 2020

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser ordered a gigantic – and by that, I do mean gigantic – “BLACK LIVES MATTER” sign to be painted on the street heading up to the White House, presumably in a sign of solidarity with the tens of thousands of protesters who’ve taken to the street this week to demand an end to racial injustice and police brutality.

CNN reports the massive sign, painted in huge yellow block letters, spans a full two city blocks of 16th Street.

D.C. street art

Now, the report doesn’t detail how much it cost taxpayers to paint the giant sign on the pavement, which does exactly nothing to better the lives of urban communities or solve issues facing black Americans. But given the government’s track record of overpaying for everything from copy paper to jet planes, one can assume it wasn’t cheap.

But while painting “Black Lives Matter” on a road might be an easy method of scoring social justice points, according to the data, the city - and the people who run it - sure don’t seem to care much about black lives beyond publicity stunts.

A 2007 report found a full one-third of D.C. residents are functionally illiterate. Roughly 1 in 4 black D.C. residents live below the poverty line. In 2018, D.C. ranked among the highest in unemployment among black Americans among U.S. cities, with a rate of about 13 percent. Math proficiency among D.C.’s public school students sits at 28 percent – and that’s actually an improvement over past years. At Luke C. Moore High School, one of the city’s mostly black public schools, the drop-out rate sits at about 49 percent. In 2018, D.C.'s crime rate was nearly two times the U.S. average, higher than 95 percent of U.S. cities.

But I’m sure some yellow letters painted on the road will go a long way toward solving all these real life issues.

I’d prefer to see signs on stores, and public buildings and police stations that say

IF YOU
BURN OR LOOT THESE PREMISES
YOUR BLACK LIVES WON’T MATTER
YOU WILL BE SHOT

2 Likes

Evidence, what evidence?

I’d prefer to see signs on stores, public buildings and police stations that say

SPECIAL OFFERS - WE DON’T CARE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN.

Antifa attempts to ignite a race-war in the United States

cartoon - antifa riots - 1

cartoon - antifa riots - 2

cartoon - antifa riots - 3

cartoon - antifa riots - 4

cartoon - antifa riots - 5

cartoon - antifa riots - 6

cartoon - antifa riots - 7

3 Likes

We’ve dealt with Trump’s literal verbal garbage for 3+ years. We’re still alive, a little stutter or lame crap story from the past won’t hurt anybody. But seriously, has there been a worse orator ever in the recent history of the Presidency?

"Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing that’s happening for our country,” Mr. Trump said. “This is a great day for him, it’s a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality.” - DJT talking about the economy and unemployment numbers.

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? This guy needs a clue.

Here’s a glimpse at November.

1 Like