Political Opinion

http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/42909-political-opinion-156.html#post486602

I already knew how you feel about your foreign policy. I also know that you subscribe to the school Austrian economics…I got you profiled pretty good, but in return I would ask that when you write about me, that you don’t just assume but actually read a post or 2 of mine here on this thread…I really don’t subscribe to any ideology or dogma especially…I would like to label myself as a free thinker…I go only by what my logic dictates and it is based largely on how informed I am about politics…And I am pretty well informed…For instance, I was in HS still when Bush was elected into office and I was telling everyone how bad that is for US and especially for other countries like IRaq and Korea…Just based on his dad’s policies and the fact that he always had the dumbest grin on his face…Later we all found out that the grin was there because he was actually dumb…XD

[QUOTE=“konan;492271”]

http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/42909-political-opinion-156.html#post486602

I already knew how you feel about your foreign policy. I also know that you subscribe to the school Austrian economics…I got you profiled pretty good, but in return I would ask that when you write about me, that you don’t just assume but actually read a post or 2 of mine here on this thread…I really don’t subscribe to any ideology or dogma especially…I would like to label myself as a free thinker…I go only by what my logic dictates and it is based largely on how informed I am about politics…And I am pretty well informed…For instance, I was in HS still when Bush was elected into office and I was telling everyone how bad that is for US and especially for other countries like IRaq and Korea…Just based on his dad’s policies and the fact that he always had the dumbest grin on his face…Later we all found out that the grin was there because he was actually dumb…XD[/QUOTE]

Did you successfully predict that Obama was going to be Bush’s 3rd and 4th term?

I read all your posts, btw.

Also, do you like the EU?

And do you even lift?

Not sure what you were specifically trying to link. I’m on my ipad

No I didn’t…It was a well placed “left hook” pun intended…especially bcoz he was a Senator for one term only and I had no actual data to work with…

Check the date

[QUOTE=konan;492283] 301 Moved Permanently

[QUOTE=“konan;492283”]

http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/42909-political-opinion-156.html#post486602[/QUOTE]

So you do think the EU is crap and individual member states should determine what laws they want?

Do you agree with me on state’s rights then?

No, we already talked about this too…I could link that comment too but you couldn’t see it…But in a nutt shell…If the states had their freedom the TOTAl segregation of blacks and whites would still be in place and much much more…
Formation of the EU was totally redundant in my opinion…I still don’t know WHY, lol…But it has it’s upside as it brings more political stability maybe…

[QUOTE=“konan;492291”]

No, we already talked about this too…I could link that comment too but you couldn’t see it…But in a nutt shell…If the states had their freedom the TOTAl segregation of blacks and whites would still be in place and much much more…
Formation of the EU was totally redundant in my opinion…I still don’t know WHY, lol…But it has it’s upside as it brings more political stability maybe…[/QUOTE]

Right now… If we returned to the constitution you think states would start segregating people? Lol.

I live in Ga… I’ve been out in the sticks.

There would not be state segregation.

But what do I know? I just live here.

So collapsing the ENTIRE economy is acceptable because states COULD segregate people…

That’s like me saying that we should disband states because one of them might legalize murder or mandate that citizens have mandatory heroin injections…

It’s not likely.

Is there still racism? Yes. On both sides… But I can say with pretty solid confidence (lol…) that states will not segregate.

But preventing the non existent possibility of states segregating is worth the lives of all the people who will end up dying when the economy implodes.

Come on, Jolly…Let’s be real about the world…we should be traders, not pundits…You live anywhere near Wilcox County maybe?

High School In Wilcox County, Georgia Still Practicing Segregated Proms In The United States! - YouTube

If you can’t see the vid, type in Youtube “segregated prom georgia” You would be living in a worse apartheid than SA was bcoz you Americans are crazier than white south african Boers…

[QUOTE=“konan;492311”]

Come on, Jolly…Let’s be real about the world…we should be traders, not pundits…You live anywhere near Wilcox County maybe?

High School In Wilcox County, Georgia Still Practicing Segregated Proms In The United States! - YouTube

If you can’t see the vid, type in Youtube “segregated prom georgia” You would be living in a worse apartheid than SA was bcoz you Americans are crazier than white south african Boers…[/QUOTE]

Dang, you got me.

We do need an expansive federal government. I was wrong all along.

Because some wacko school board 100 miles away from me segregated proms, we need to continue to federalize everything.

Hey look, the kids ended the segregated proms without the federal govt.

““Everybody goes to school together, sits together at lunch, so we’re at prom together,” one student told WMGT during a video interview. “This is South Georgia, it’s not something you see everyday. It’s about time people start recognizing.”"

I agree with you. I think that Croatia should be put back into the forced union of Yugoslavia, because there might be segregation over there too.

Lol, now back up to my original statement that said how without the Federal Govt interference you definitely would have yourself a little southern apartheid there…This is very much true…This wacko school is a product of federally forced desegregation over the span of 50 years…imagine how the things would look if there was no involvement…COME ON…Just try to burst that bubble, you can do it, I believe in you Jolly! lol

You told me that i have a Stocholm syndrome earlier. well, you might have a case of deliberate short and long term amnesia…Seems like we both could use some free health care,

[QUOTE=“konan;492316”]

Lol, now back up to my original statement that said how without the Federal Govt interference you definitely would have yourself a little southern apartheid there…This is very much true…This wacko school is a product of federally forced desegregation over the span of 50 years…imagine how the things would look if there was no involvement…COME ON…Just try to burst that bubble, you can do it, I believe in you Jolly! lol[/QUOTE]

If the states wanted, they could ratify an amendment to end it in the same manner that slavery was amended.

But yeah, now we have de facto inner city segregation and servitude to welfare. Does it bother you that the federal govt segregated schools by having the FHA separate low income minorities from white people?

Lol, I think segregation and slavery is bad, obviously. That’s why I think the federal government, through HUD and the FHA, should stop trying to segregate low income black families… If you can even call them families.

You don’t think there is federal racism?

Tell me, Konan. What has happened to the black family in America?

Why are 70% of black children born to single mothers? Why has that figure gone up over 300% since the War on Poverty?

Why is the abortion rate for black women nearly 3x higher?

Why don’t you take a gander at the disproportionate incarceration rate of black people convicted of drug use.

Do you understand that your beloved welfare, war on drugs, and HUD is segregating and enslaving black people?

[QUOTE=“konan;492318”]You told me that i have a Stocholm syndrome earlier. well, you might have a case of deliberate short and long term amnesia…Seems like we both could use some free health care,[/QUOTE]

1 high school that was stuck in the 1930s does not justify trillions in debt, and a financial genocide. Sorry.

And the kids in that school finally got fed up and petitioned to end it… And they did.

Meanwhile there is still inner city segregation as a result of federal bureaucracies and the failed War on poverty.

Not to mention, our economy is about to veer off a cliff BECAUSE of the federal government, and I’m expected to believe that it will protect me from state segregation. As if that is such a predominant issue.

We have spent 16 trillion dollars fighting poverty since the War on Poverty began. 70% of that money didn’t even go to the poor, it went to bureaucrats and got last in bureaucracy. It’s a massive failure. Take pride in it.

We should reinstitute Yugoslavia. That will solve Croatia’s problems. Centralize the power. That’s proven to be a great idea, look at the success of America.

You want to know what will really ramp up racism, nationalism, and all sorts of things? A societal breakdown.

Our economy is about to implode. Your argument is that allowing power to return to the states will cause segregation, slavery, etc.

I assume the real reason you are opposed to states assuming their constitutional is because some states won’t have as much welfare and entitlements, if any. Hopefully you are smart enough to determine the cost-benefit analysis of potential prom segregation vs widespread chaos.

You have stated that the government needs to raise taxes… That won’t work… Especially when interest rates go up.

Printing won’t work. Borrowing even more will not work.

What’s your solution?

Not the kind of -I’ll hang you off a tree racism-, no.- States did not want to ratify any amendments, remember, that was the point of the Civil War…I think it is very wrong for you to ignore centuries of racism and even try to take it out of your kids textbooks or Mark Twains books…To cure the illness, you first must recognize the problem…However, new generations of young people are coming to age and they are mostly neither racist nor homophobic…

And the kids in that school finally got fed up and petitioned to end it… And they did.

…and , problem of racism in Georgia solved! Is that the verdict? Heh, m8.

Oh, but the raising of taxes only works always…ALl the economists say so and the historic data shows it…
.All I was saying is that those stated would be in the state of apartheid…If you think apartheid is a state of democracy, then we have nothing more to discuss…?!

Lol, can’t reinstitute Yugoslavia when you got 3 religiously divided groups that found this as an excuse to hate each other for the last 600 years…Americans have no real roots or belonging…you’re all world’s rejects and misfits who conquered a continent in a fairly short space of time, …Which is not necessarily a bad thing…I think that within that fact lies your pioneering strength in all fields of life…

Btw, I took 100 pips shorting g/U…You think it will fall more based on the cpi that came out today?

I also noticed ,Jolly , that you baser all your arguments on the economic aspects of the problem…But there are so many other sides to the problems of this planet of ours…Pollution, overpopulation, global warming (not a hoax lol) and people really should come before profits, because what are profits if there are no people to make them or spend them…You follow? You remember Data from the Star Trek NG? You’re like him always just calculating the cost to benefit ratio… That’s not really how things work coz some things are much much more precious than the money, and I’m not thinking about gold either…XD

You’re talking about the debt all the time…But, who is coming to collect it? Who has a bigger army than the USA or more nuclear warheads?!

The real problem is the scarcity of fossil fuel energy that we are all dependent today because multinat. companies stifle the progress of the transition to renewable sources…

Screw the debt, just let us invent more cost efficient batteries for start

Can’t spend money you don’t have. How can you take care of your elderly mom when you have no money?

Companies don’t stifle the move to green energy. Physics does. It’s not efficient enough. Tearing up the land for thermal and wind power isn’t exactly green.

SEGS is a solar thermal plant out in the desert here. It would have to be twice the size of texas to power the U.S. More actually, because the data was taken from SEGS, and if it was that big it would no longer only be in the desert.