Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

By whom are you regulated?

What’s the name of the regulator that regulates you?

That’s about company registration, and licensing.

They are not a regulator.

You’re choosing to answer a different question from the one you’re being asked.

You’re being asked where and by whom you’re regulated.

You’re choosing, instead of answering that, to say where you’re registered and licensed.

You’re not fooling anyone.

I do have a question: where and by whom are you regulated?

I understand and accept all that, but it doesn’t make them a regulator.

They are NOT a regulator.

Nobody is saying your company isn’t registered or that you’re unlicensed.

We’re just asking by whom you’re regulated as a brokerage. And the question is not going away.

AUTONOMOUS ISLAND OF MWALI (MOHÉLI)

COMOROS UNITON

MWALI INTERNATIONAL SERVICES AUTHORITY

IBC REGULATION ACT 2014

INTERNATIONAL BROKERAGE and CLEARING HOUSE LICENSE

Registration number: HY00623411

Company license number: T2023324

Place of issue: Fomboni – Island of Mohéli – Comoros Union

Authorized Capital: 250,000.00 USD

Registered Office in: Bonovo Road – Fomboni – Island of Mohéli – Comoros Union

The undersigned, Registrar of International Business Companies, HEREBY CERTIFIES that, having satisfied all the requirements in respect of incorporation under International Business Company Act, that all the requirements of said Act in respect of incorporation have been complied with. In accordance with the mandate granted to the Office of Mwali International Services Authority by the International Act 2014 of the Autonomous Island of Mwali (Mohéli).

The information, including a PDF file showcasing our license, is readily available on our website. We encourage you to visit our site and review the details at your convenience.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We would be more than happy to address your inquiries.

I’m not convinced by your “expertise,” myself.

Unlike many of the forum’s members, you don’t understand the difference between an International Brokerage and Clearing House License and being regulated.

Either that, or you’re trying to deceive people, hoping they don’t understand.

You’re out of luck. We do understand.

Nobody was questioning that.

The Mwali International Services Authority isn’t a regulator.

You’ve shown that you’re duly incorporated and you have a license,

Nobody suggested otherwise.

But you’re not regulated, apparently.

Not by the Mwali International Services Authority, anyway, because they’re not a regulator and they don’t pretend to be one, either.

Understanding the Mwali International Services Authority in the Forex Landscape

The Mwali International Services Authority, a regulatory body within the Union of the Comoros, specifically on the island of Mwali (Mohéli).

Established under the IBC Regulation Act 2014, this authority is tasked with the regulation and supervision of International Business Companies (IBCs) in Mwali. These IBCs are often set up for international business and financial services, including Forex trading. The Mwali International Services Authority’s role is crucial in ensuring legal compliance and operational legitimacy of these entities.

To conclude our discussion on regulatory matters, we invite our readers to explore further details on our website. There, you’ll find comprehensive information and resources to deepen your understanding. We value your curiosity and are committed to providing you with extensive insights on these topics.

That’s about legal compliance of your incorporation and legitimacy of your company registration.

If any of your forex customers complains about you, to the “Mwali International Services Authority” they are told, flat out, that the Mwali International Services Authority is not a regulator of day-to-day forex trading and it’s not within their power to help.

You’re not fooling anyone, here.

1 Like

sorry to take issue with you, but he probably IS fooling some people here

absolutely no disrespect to Babypips or its members, but many are complete beginners and a little naïve and don’t even begin to understand the importance and relevance of using a properly regulated broker rather than one “regulated” by a scammy outfit on an obscure Caribbean or Pacific island they’ve barely heard of, which is only a fake “regulator” usually paid for by the scammy counterparty “brokers” it pretends to “regulate” and will never, under any circumstances, rule in a customer’s favor

sickening but true :nauseated_face:

Just wondering - have you checked trustpilot re wikifx?

No.

I could care less and don’t trust Trustpilot anyway.

What I care about is that SolidECN is claiming to be regulated but the people it says are regulating it are saying that they’re not a day-to-day regulator of forex trading and that they’re unable to represent or protect the interests of customers of a broker who bought a license from them.

That’s not “regulation.”

One thing I’ve learned in this industry - actually not unlike many industries, trust absolutely nobody when it comes to YOUR money.

That includes the supposed regulators that most retail trust.

Btw - trustpilot - many businesses who do a good job encourage customers to submit a review on that site - those that don’t do such a good job mostly have generic replies to reviews - as the conspiracy theorists always say - do your own research :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my research about that site showed me that it’s very easy for good reviews to be incentivized and for bad ones to be removed

Hmmm… my experience of that site is the opposite - I’ve negatively reviewed some majors (when they deserved it) with no probs.

thanks for support. I put wrong address but u somehow detected it, thanks.

1 Like

Is lthe everage for major US indices also 100:1 or another ? thx

Response to Your Inquiry Regarding Leverage at Solid ECN

Thank you for your inquiry addressed to Solid ECN.

We hereby confirm that the leverage offered by Solid ECN is uniformly applied to all our esteemed clients and traders who are registered with our platform. This policy ensures consistency and fairness in the trading opportunities provided to our valued clientele.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

@SOLIDECN - would you respond to Pipsteroid’s observation above, too, please? people both here and in other forums seem increasingly concerned that much of what you post online is actually untrue, don’t they?

1 Like

Acknowledgment of Your Inquiry

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inform you that your recent inquiry has been thoroughly addressed in the preceding posts.

We sincerely appreciate your active participation in our discussion. Your contribution not only enriches the topic but also enhances its visibility, encouraging more valuable input from the esteemed forum members.

Thank you for your engagement and support.

His inquiry hasn’t been addressed.

Neither has mine.

You claim to be regulated but can’t give the name of the regulator.

You say you’re not related to Zforex but have the same address, phone number and CEO.

He says he’s the CEO and you say he isn’t.

People both here and elsewhere are understandably questioning your honesty and integrity and you’re doing nothing to resolve people’s very legitimate questions.

1 Like

Greetings,

We appreciate your interest in our company and your question. We are happy to provide you with round the clock support and we value your engagement in keeping our topic active.

Below you can find our company registration and license number, as well as other relevant information. For more details, please visit our website, where you can also find our phone number. You are welcome to call us anytime and speak to our professional staff, who are well trained and educated to address any inquiry you may have.

Registration number: HY00623411
Company license number: T2023324
Place of issue: Fomboni – Island of Mohéli – Comoros Union
Authorized Capital: 250,000.00 USD

We look forward to hearing from you soon, either by phone or in person at our office in Bulgaria.

You’ve given that information before.

It answers none of what you’re being asked here, or in another forum.

You claim to be regulated but can’t give the name of the regulator.

You say you’re not related to Zforex but have the same address, phone number and CEO.

He says he’s the CEO and you say he isn’t.

People both here and elsewhere are understandably questioning your honesty and integrity and you’re doing nothing at all to resolve people’s totally legitimate questions.

Hello,

We are truly grateful for your support in keeping our topic at the top.

Thanks to @pipsteroid, we have a chance to introduce Solid ECN News and analysis section on our website. Our analysts at Solid ECN provide a comprehensive analysis of the market, covering both technical and fundamental aspects.

We also answer traders’ questions in our website’s new section, which is linked to Forum babypips here.

If you have a specific chart that you want us to analyze, please leave us a comment there. We are happy to serve the respected members of the Forum Baby Pips.

You can reach us anytime by phone. The numbers are on our website. We will guide you throughout your trading journey.