The finest in trend trading

That is the correct way to do it [B]dodo25[/B]!! :slight_smile:

I do the same. :slight_smile:

jumping in hereā€¦

ae we saying we shouldnt trade from our charting package, im on a mac so i trade (or will trade when i have finished learning) from my brokers java chart packageā€¦

onada if that makes any difference

Hi tymen,
I am american since you have asked but out of country for a while

many thanks to you for the lessons, they are really great!!!

would you please tell me do you close your trade on friday if it catch on the middle of the bb sausage/bubble?

thanks

Thank you RenaLa.
You are welcome!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hope they greatly improve your trading. :wink:

would you please tell me do you close your trade on friday if it catch on the middle of the bb sausage/bubble?

Firstly, our Friday timezone is well ahead of yours - 12 hours ahead in fact.

I close early on Fridays and sometimes no trades at all on Fridays.
This leaves me ready for posts on this forum and research work.
Plus rest, of course.

If an expansion appears Friday afternoon, I will leave it - work is over.

Hes created a couple ā€œcopyā€ names already. The messages show up in my mail but are deleted by the time I get here to see them. Great work, admins. Its a sad, sad day when people do stuff like this. Especially to someone who has been so helpful to aspiring traders. Makes me questions aspects of humanity :confused:

Excellent work Hordane

Thanks Hordane - another great job & much appreciated.

Wow, 19 megs. Thereā€™s so much to readā€¦so little time LOL
Thank you very much Hordane.

No worries.
The PDF is coming.

It will not be 19 megs!! :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Fantastic thread Tymen

Ive been following from the start , and im now on page 200,been going a little slow because ive been buzy making money in a day job to start trading!Also ive been practising all the methods of teaching youve been going through and find it very informative!

Hopefully i wont take that long to get to end of thread,because ive got more time now,and hopefully i see you guys there soon!

Im not gonna cheat and jump forward,so back to page 201 for me!

Later

Tymen -

This is the most informative, useful thread Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦ hands downā€¦on ANY topic!

Iā€™m a bit late to the partyā€¦am on page 220 or so and look forward to trading your method as soon as I get my head fully around it.

I am truly, truly appreciative of your unselfish sharing of your talents. Alsoā€¦youā€™re a wonderful Teacherā€¦Iā€™m a retired Teacher myself.

Thank You!

Anyone who wants to see Tymenā€™s BB DNA working with live trades day in and day out should read PipBanditā€™s journal at:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/35384-pipbandits-bollinger-dna-trade-journal.html

Itā€™s a beautiful thing :slight_smile:

Thank you [B]Graviton [/B]for recommending [B]PipBanditā€™s [/B]thread!! :slight_smile:

I see that we have some more new people on this thread.

Welcome to you all. :slight_smile:

I will be posting a little less here for now - too busy designing the PDF and understanding programming to prepare a top quality stoploss + exit indicator for that great propectā€¦the Profit Walk method!! :slight_smile:

If you desperately need something, send me a PM.

Otherwise, there are enough experts, headed by [B]Grandmaster Graviton[/B], to explain the fine details. :wink:

Hi Tyman/others,

are you able to have a look at the chart attached and tell me where I went wrong. I entered on that green candle next to the second long red one, then immediately the price went up :frowning:

Iā€™m not sure where your entry was. Can you mark up entry and stop loss lines?What method were you using to enter? Was this a BB DNA cbl entry?

Gravitron sorry I actually am having trouble marking things up so Iā€™ve put an arrow in the pdf. I saw this low as confirmation the trend was going down.

I am trying to use the BB DNA cbl entry yes but am having some trouble getting my ahead around it, especially with the non-picture perfect charts that happen, so thought Iā€™d start posting examples and getting feedback.

Hi Edd,

Itā€™s not really a BB DNA trade, firstly itā€™s in a no trade zone if youā€™re just starting you should only be trading squeezes.

Also, the outerBB had no contracted yet and was still expanding

Would you guys be so kind as to look at this chart.

A was the trigger to look for an extreme as it broke out of BB bands. B was an extreme whos CBL was met by a small candle while bands were contracting. Price started going down now is coming up. What went wrong?

See that;)
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/30564-how-post-charts-forum-upgraded.html

I canā€™t see anything that went wrong. First, I would suggest you create two charts for each of your pairs. One would be a ā€œJunk Chartā€ where you can put your indicators like the pretty guppy ma indicator. You should put most, if not all, your indicators on your junk chart. Youā€™ll hardly be able to see price action at all on your junk chart and thatā€™s how people see the market who donā€™t know how to read price action. It will be mostly a confusing mess of conflicting indicators.

One thing you might want to add to your clean trading chart is a 3.3 std dev. BB. Youā€™ll see that your valid down cbl touched the tp1 mid band very quickly, and proceeded to the tp2 point. If you had a 3.3 STD Dev BB, I believe price went all the way down to that bottom 3.3 BB. That is always a very good indication of a good exit point. If price keeps powering down after it hits the 3.3 BB, sure you can stay with the trade for a little, but most of the time, like over 90% of the time, price will retrace back inside the 3.3 BB. You should be prepared to take profit as soon as the 3.3 BB is touched and if you do, 9 out of 10 times these trades will have a very good risk reward ratio.

Tymen also discusses other more advanced exit methods in great detail, such as the PSAR-BB Midband method. Iā€™d suggest you review these methods and test them out to see which works best for you. In the end, you canā€™t win if you donā€™t take profit, so itā€™s just a mater of deciding how you will take profit on your trades. If you decide that in advance and incorporate your take profit method into a written trading plan, youā€™ll not have to make quick decisions under the pressure of a live trade. The decision on where to exit was made before you entered the trade. In my own humble opinion, thatā€™s good trading :slight_smile: