What's your favorite TV series?

:joy: I’m also like that! I don’t wanna be left alone after watching a horror movie.

me. i almost forgot :face_with_hand_over_mouth: mindhunters is a very classic show. eagerly waiting for season 2 :star_struck:

I don’t know whether it would be in the fall, but it is scheduled for 2019, yes.

Oh I thought it was before the end of this year! I’m just halfway through it right now and so far it’s been very good. It’s like True Detectives but better.

1 Like

I noticed that since I stopped watching scary tv shows or movies I think of a rational reason why something happened vs before when I would attribute everything to ghosts and stuff. :sweat_smile:

Actually there is. Here is the link.

1 Like

I can’t watch horror movies and tv series at all, I find it very emotionally draining.

i can’t watch horror movies either but i never leave a chance to. i have this urge to watch it even though i know at the end of i’ll regret so much. happens every time.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tried watching The Haunting of Hill House series recently and I quite after two episodes, it was so not for me. :sweat_smile:

The only time I like watching horror movies or tv shows is when I want to keep my mind off something else lol.

I’m so curious about Haunting of Hill House because everyone’s been talking about it. But I know if I watch even just an episode it will have an effect on me forever. :sweat_smile:

Ash vs Evil Dead all the way guys. best TV show ever.

Give it a try. It’s not your typical horror movies. You might even look forward to Season 2. :smiley: :+1:

Haha thanks @baemax023. The last time I watched something scary was at least 10 years ago. I have no plans of going back to my paranoid self. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Breaking bad was the last show I was 100% hooked on. Season 3 and 4 were GOLD.

Shame I haven’t felt that way about any other show, at least not since I was a kid

I’m the exact opposite. If I am already anxious about something this genre only makes my anxiety worse. :smiley:

Did you watch it during the day? That was my plan of attack lol

Really? I’m probably going to overthink every sound I hear and everything that happens around me which will keep my mind off whatever it is that’s bothering me. :joy:

2 Likes

Same here. i’ve heard a lot about that show. i am definitely going to watch it. and i know after that i’ll be sleeping with my lights on for like a year :joy:

3 Likes

Good luck with that @goldberry! :smiley: Update us once you’ve finished the series! :ghost: