Forex Price Action - Page 639
Page 639 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 21224
    Quote Originally Posted by vasude View Post
    Attachment 39029

potential sell may emerge in london sessions... in eur/aud
    Indecision candle and not a clear bear rejection.

This has a lower wick which shows bulls also come into this one.

We need to see obvious clear entry signals.

I agree with the level looks for for price to make move back lower into obvious support, just don't want people to start trading indecisions candles and getting burnt. Whilst This looks like it may work out trading indecisions candles is just that; trading something that is not decisive. Would rather wait for an obvious and decisive signal from the same great area.

Johnathon

Quote Originally Posted by EJ 2301 View Post
    Dear Master Johnathon,
    Could you please take a look at this chart, there was pinbar form on the current resistance area. I took this trade but end up losing some pips. Did I do anything wrong? Really appreaciate if you can comment on this one.

thanks

Btw, did anyone take the USDCHF H4 pinbar just form few hours ago?
    Attachment 39013
    Ok firstly guys/gals please do not call me master. I am a trader just like you all. Johnathon or J is fine, or whatever you like to be honest, but no sir or master etc We are all traders in here.

Okay ss has been said you should not have ever been in the trade because this pin was not confirmed by breaking the low. This is a main rule that is covered at length in the first 50 pages of this thread.

Please read these first pages and you will save yourself a lot of time and money.

Johnathon

Quote Originally Posted by zhangshuo View Post
    hi, bhops. I am a forex newbie. Can you explain to me what you mean by 'not entering a PB unless the low is broken'. To tell you the truth, I was in this usd/chf h4 trade on demo and was stopped out! THX.
    Please can you read the first 50 pages of this thread. This will save you a lot of time and money and answer these sorts of questions for you.

This will then keep the thread on track, and not going over questions that have been covered previously.

You will also find the more you bring to the table the more people will be willing to help. People will help you no end if they can see you are making an effort to help yourself.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Quote Originally Posted by EJ 2301 View Post
    Dear bhops,
    As Johno mentioned before that you must stick on a certain TF and not jump from one to another. Now I am a bit confused when you told me to look at daily and jump to H4. Could you please explain a bit to me?

thanks for your help

EJ
    Heya,

okay so I had to clear this one up.

Marking levels on the daily chart and using these same levels to trade on the 4hr or 1hr is very different from taking a trade on the daily and then managing on the lower 4hr chart.

Marking key levels on the daily and trading from these same levels on the 4hr chart is a good thing to do. This will ensure you are trading from good quality areas on the 4hr chart.

We do not however enter a trade and then go down the charts to manage the trade. For example If I entered a daily setup I will manage it on the day chart. If I enter a trade on the 4hr from a level that I marked using the daily chart I will still manage on the 4hr as that is the chart I entered on.

So basically; when managing trades including stops, targets etc always use the chart you took the trade on. When marking levels, mark them on the day chart and use the same levels to enter intraday charts.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Quote Originally Posted by Forex School Online View Post
    Ok firstly guys/gals please do not call me master. I am a trader just like you all. Johnathon or J is fine, or whatever you like to be honest, but no sir or master etc We are all traders in here.
    Yes master trader sir

Can this recent EUR USD bearish engulfing on H4 be considered as a valid retrace entry signal?
    Name:  eur usd engulfing .jpg
Views: 2367
Size:  25.9 KB

Anyone see signals for entry this evening? Becouse I didn`t... :?
    Before 2 days I opened my first real account but first trade wasn`t good, I lost 80$ from 500... (maybe I shoudn`t entry sunday to monday) now I wait some good signal to make up the ballance... Any ideas for this evening, or soon? Im waiting EUR/USD for pullback an PA signal, but this will be I think thursday or friday

Quote Originally Posted by Gangman style
    Anyone see signals for entry this evening? Becouse I didn`t... :?
    Before 2 days I opened my first real account but first trade wasn`t good, I lost 80$ from 500... (maybe I shoudn`t entry sunday to monday) now I wait some good signal to make up the ballance... Any ideas for this evening, or soon? Im waiting EUR/USD for pullback an PA signal, but this will be I think thursday or friday
    Me neither. Juncker messed it up.

"Vi veri universum vivus vici."

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodFX

Me neither. Juncker messed it up.

But, if we get close with that strong bearish candle, I'll think twice before going long again.

what u guys think of PB at 1.0525 on 12H AUDUSD.though the pin does'n stand out from the rest of bars ,but by definition it perfectly fits. and 1.0525 was an area of s/r in the past.

Forum Sponsors